crocs

"Lets go to the park."

"Jobe it's fucking 1AM. Let me sleep." I groaned, rolling over to see the hyperactive child putting on crocs.

I furrowed my brows and sighed, "We're gonna get like fucking kidnapped and die." I shrieked, "Not to mention I have school tomorrow!"

"Shushhh. It's fine." He grabbed my hand and pulled me off his sofa. "Where are your shoes?"

"Jude's car."

He ran up the stars, very unfortunately dragging me with him until we stopped at Jude's room. Of course he didn't bother to knock, he just barged in. Jude looked like a crackhead to say the least.

He was sat in his bed watching videos of those two men who build pools in forests and cool shit.

"Wassup- where are your car keys?" Jobe asked Jude, still grinning.

"Desk. Bro what if I was like wanking or something?" Jude began to rant as Jobe and I rummaged through the messy desk. "Not only would you have traumatised yourself and me, but you would have traumatised your girlfriend."

"I'm not his girlfriend." I mumbled.

Jobe muttered, "Not yet."
I stopped searching Jude's shit hole and smirked at the boy beside me, "Hm, is it?"

"DON'T FLIRT IN MY ROOM, FLIRTING LEADS TO SHAGGING. SHOO!"

We just grabbed the car keys and left but not before J flipping Jude off. Of course.

When we got to Jude's car which was absolutely atrociously parked I grabbed my crocs.

"OH MY GOD WE BOTH HAVE CROCS!" Jobe screamed.

After school they took me to mine to get clothes, my outfit wasn't very practical- a minions pyjama bottoms, a plain white crop top and crocs.

"YES BUT YOURS HAVE NO PINS!"

"WHERE DO I GET THEM?" He asked, "I can only find shitty ones!"

"I got you, just wait." I smiled and he put his arm around me as we began walking to the park. With the crocs obviously in sports mode.