Daisy?

Mamina:"Does he not speak?"

'What is this?'

Warrior Bunny:"Your Highness, we should negotiate the safe return of Delilah and not provoke the man."

'His aura...such hate...such rage.'

Parna:"I agree, it looks like he killed everything out here by himself. It would be unwise of us to fight him."

'Can he perhaps be the one to save us from the Empire?'

Vega:"You're exactly right, provoking the Slayer would only put you at risk. Your chances of survival are nigh impossible." A voice came from the tall armored man bringing Tyuule out of her thoughts.

Tyuule:"What? Who are you?"

Vega:"I am a Sentient Intelligent being assigned to the Slayer for the past dozen eons to assist him on his mission of eradicating Demons. The tall man in the Praetor Suit is known as the Doom Slayer or otherwise known by his nicknames; the Unchained Predator, the HellWalker, or the Scourge of Hell."

Tyuule:"Doom...Slayer..."

Vega:"I apologize it took me a while to respond as your language took a bit to decipher and translate. As for your friend, we've healed her wounds and are more than willing to return her to you." He informed her. The Slayer turned around and carefully picked her up. He then walked towards Tyuule and her people and offered to return Delilah back.

Parna/Mamina:"Delilah!" Her two friends rushed forward and grabbed her off the hands of the man.

Tyuule:"Thank you for her safe return as well as healing her." She bowed her head down in respect. Her fellow bunnies gasped as it was very unlikely of royalty to do such a thing.

Vega:"Of course." He responded. The Slayer looked at the Queen and closed the distance between the two, reaching out with one hand. Her guards were about to intervene when suddenly he started to pet her head.

Tyuule:"!!! W-w-what is this!?"

"Daisy..."

(White bunny, Tyuule has white hair, coincidence? I THINK NOT! Jk, I am fully aware Daisy had brown fur, this is just for the story

(White bunny, Tyuule has white hair, coincidence? I THINK NOT! Jk, I am fully aware Daisy had brown fur, this is just for the story.)

Vega:"I do apologize for this but it seems you remind the Slayer of a very close companion to him. Unfortunately, he lost that same companion long, long ago." He informed her of another piece of information about the giant man.

The Warrior Bunnies were all suddenly sympathetic towards him as they, too, have lost many friends and family not long ago. Tyuule's face grew a shade of red as no one has ever petted her head before. A small smile took over her face as it felt wonderful and blissful.