Falmart

Vega:"I see, this world is entirely different than that of our former world. Your geographical land features, the types of species, and even your technological advances, they've halted due to your reliance on magic." For the past couple of hours, the Slayer let Vega do his own thing by talking with Tyuule about Falmart. The Queen talked to Vega as much as she knew about Falmart and it's territories with the Empire basically holding control over everything.

 The Queen talked to Vega as much as she knew about Falmart and it's territories with the Empire basically holding control over everything

Tyuule:"They've done nothing but ravage homes and take the innocents lively hoods away from them. If it weren't for the Slayer, we would've have fallen victim to them as well." She informed them. The Slayer let out a low grunt whilst gripping his Super Shotgun.

Vega:"As you've seen by now, the Slayer absolutely despises the Demons and will do anything to eliminate the evil as he had done his entire lifetime."

Tyuule:"I-I see..."

Delilah:"If they were to attack us, will you fight alongside us?" Asked the brown-haired bunny.

Vega:"If you are referring to the Empire, it is up to the Slayer to pass judgement unto them. He alone could wipe out the entire Empire with ease."

Delilah:"Then why not now!? The unspeakable amount of horrors they have committed against Falmart and it's people is far too grave to leave them standing!"

"No."

The low booming voice of the Slayer caught everyone, even Vega, by surprise. His rejection of destroying the Empire had upset Delilah and the Warrior Bunnies since without his help, they are bound to deal with retaliation sooner or later.

Vega:"What I think the Slayer means to say is there's a proper place and time for that. To endure perpetual torment for humanity has always been the Slayer's wish, so humanity wouldn't have to go through Hell's invasion ever again. But to find out that some humans decide to harm their fellow race angers the Slayer to a great extent." He informed them. All of the Warrior Bunnies had one question in mind, one that scared them.

Tyuule:"So will you two leave us then?" She hesitantly asked. Vega, who does the talking, stayed quiet as this question was more directed towards the Slayer. With the visor obscuring his eyes, they didn't know where he was looking only that he was facing straight ahead. He got up and walked towards Tyuule, reaching out and petting her again.

Tyuule:"!"

Vega:"While I did not have a definitive answer for you, the Slayer gave you his. I can assure you that we will not be leaving anytime soon. At least until we discover a way to go back to our original dimension. The forces of Hell have nothing stopping them from invading Earth now, they might even discover a way to come here as well."

Delilah:"You mean those beasts were Demons!? How many are there?"

Vega:"Far too many, I'm afraid. Rest assured, they fear the Slayer more than anything as he's revenge itself. His ravenous hate is more than enough to destroy anything and everything."