Fire and Fury

Tyuule:"Gyah! Slayer!"

A fire ball landed dangerously near Tyuule making her retreat for some sort of cover among the grass fields. She saw the Slayer slowly tred his way towards the flying beast. The Dragon was in for a rude awakening since this was no ordinary mortal but a Divine Being.

He spat out a large amount of fire igniting the surrounding area around the Slayer. Smoke and fire filled the air around him, Tyuule feared for his life as he disappeared into the inferno. She grew teary-eyed with her ever-growing concern for him but that all stopped when he appeared on top of a rock surrounded by fire.

 She grew teary-eyed with her ever-growing concern for him but that all stopped when he appeared on top of a rock surrounded by fire

With the embers flying all around him, visions of Hell appeared before the HellWalker. With Super Shotgun in hand as well as his DoomBlade, he jumped high into the air and used his MeatHook. It sunk into the Dragon's nearly impervious hide, pulling him close.

Vega:"The beasts behavior is far more complicated than that of normal Demons...but it still poses no threat to you. It would be best to quickly eliminate the threat for the Queen's safety."

"On it..."

The dragon reeled back in an attempt to slingshot the Slayer away from it. It would have worked if it wasn't for the DoomBlade digging into it's hide. It let out an ear piecing roar causing Tyuule to cover her ears. She continued watching the dragon roar but the Slayer's Blood Punch sent it hurling towards the grass fields. It's impact threw up dirt, rocks, and animals into the air.

Vega:"The beast is still alive after receiving your Blood Punch. I'm beginning to take interest into this thing, how it survived your Punch raises my curiosity."

From the plume of dust came a series of fire bursts. The Slayer ducked and quickly began firing his Super Shotgun back at the dragon. Given its immense size, there was no way of missing his mark.

With the dragon on the ground, the Slayer needed it to stay on ground

With the dragon on the ground, the Slayer needed it to stay on ground. Switching his Super Shotgun for the Ballista, he had an idea. Running around the beast using his incredible speed, he forced the dragon to spew fire all around itself and set the grassy plain on fire. With smoke rising hindering the dragons visibility, this was his chance.