First Encounter

Vega:"A strong energy presence has been detected nearby. Its energy presence is similar to that of the Dark Lord. Shall I pin it on your hud?" The Slayer hummed giving Vega his answer.

Vega:"Very well then, marking the location on your map."

The Slayer looked behind him to look at the Bunny Village one more time. Feeling content with the safety of the village and it's people, he grabbed his combat shotgun and set off.

________

________

Tyuule:"Does the room satisfy you, Your Holiness?"

Rory:"It's not the best nor the worst but I'm fine with either."

Tyuule:"I'm terribly sorry, but due to the recent attacks on our village we haven't had the proper time to recover." She bowed in apology.

Rory:"Raise your head, I'm not angry. I understand fully what your people had to go through. The Doom Slayer provided aid to you, did he not? If I had known, I would've stopped the attacks myself."

Tyuule:"Your Holiness...your presence here is more than enough already!"

Rory:"You're a great leader, you treasure the lives of your people a lot. I'm sure they appreciate all you do for them."

Tyuule:"Thank you."

Rory:"Now then, let's chat about the Slayer, shall we?" She asked. Tyuule looked at her in confusion.

Tyuule:"Huh?"

Tyuule:"Huh?"

Rory:"Aren't you curious about a man such as him?"

Tyuule:"Y-yes! Do you know anything about him!?"

Rory:"Oh my~, very eager to know aren't you? Where should I begin?"

_______

Vega:"Demon threat imminent. I suggest eliminating the threat before they can come through that portal in large numbers and scatter. It will become a problem should they attack this world and start a Super Gore Nest."

"On it."

________

Tyuule:"You know of him?"