Dragon

A scorching day laid ahead of Captain Luna as he had set out on his mission by the Emperor. He was given a small detachment of the Rose Order Knights, led by Princess Piña herself.

The Princess, wanting to prove her units worth to her father, begged continously for permission to tag along with the Captain

The Princess, wanting to prove her units worth to her father, begged continously for permission to tag along with the Captain. Luna had no problems with the Order but bringing the Princess to where the green knight was at would cause problems.

Luna:"Your Highness, might I ask again if you're really fine with traveling to the Bunny Lands?"

Piña:"Why of course! This is to prove my knights worth as a fighting unit instead of having us march in parades."

Luna:"I see, I apologize for bothering you with such senseless questions."

Piña:"Do not worry about something it so much. Instead, I'm surprised my  selfishness hasn't bothered you as I thought it would."

Luna:"I have no comment on the saying, your Highness. For fear of losing my head speaking such things against the royal family."

Piña:"Hm, I understand."

The small unit continued on horseback to the city of Marais after departing Sadera, the Imperial capital. The two stayed quiet until the Princess grew curious of how this 'green knight' looked in appearance.

(It's the map, it's the map!)

Piña:"Captain?"

Luna:"Yes, your Highness?"

Piña:"Can you describe the 'Green Knights' appearance? How did he look during the battle?"

Luna:"It's a little bit difficult to describe, I was reporting to the General during the battle. From the small glimpse I caught of him, he can nearly be describe as a young ogre. He's incredibly fast, strong, and tall for a normal human. I doubt he's even one to begin with, the way he slaughtered those monsters and later our armies." He explained. Piña and her subordinates curiosity grew even more after listening.

Hamilton, one of Piña's Knights, questioned the Princess whether or not they should actually continue on.