The Reaper

The battle lasted no longer than thirty minutes for the Slayer. In his hand, he held up General Ashburn's head alongside his Super Shotgun. The remaining Imperial forces were easily swept up by him since they still marched on towards the Bunny Village. Only one survived of the entire expeditionary force and that was Captain Luna, he barely made it out with his life knowing the immediate results of the conflict. Now, he was on his way back to the kingdom to report the disastrous campaign once more.

Captain Luna:"Damn bastard! I told him it was too dangerous to continue on! I need to tell his majesty right away! Hya!" His horse ran as fast as it could passing trails and mountains on the way. A figure far off from Luna's location watched him leave, interested in the direction he came from.

???:"This should be interesting

???:"This should be interesting."

__________

Night fell upon the bloody battlefield as the Slayer returned back to the Bunny Village unscathed. Tyuule and her people all walked out of their houses to find him walking back with a head in hand. He tossed the head before the gathering crowd as they just watched in awe how a man just took out an entire army with ease.

Vega:"The threat from the Imperial army should be of no concern for you and your people. The Slayer has completely obliterated it into oblivion." He announced. This caused the Warrior Bunnies to jump and hug each other out of pure joy.

No longer would they have to worry about enslavement nor execution. With the Doom Slayer on their side, they have all the proper protection they could ever wish for. Delilah, Parna, and Mamina walked up to him and pounced on the tall man. Delilah on his shoulders, Parna grabbing ahold of his right arm, and Mamina on his left.

Delilah:"You must join us in celebration, Mighty Slayer!"

Parna:"Please do join us, we will prepare the best meals for you!"

Mamina:"We can even give you some 'entertainment' should you so wish for it." She said rubbing up against him.

He looked at the two Bunny girls showing no emotion but lost in his thoughts. A warm meal was the only thing he heard coming out of her mouth since it had been eons since his last meal. Sleep was no issue for him either since his blessing with the Seraphim. Suddenly, Tyuule appeared in front of the four with her ordering Delilah to hop off his shoulders and for the other two to let go of him.

Tyuule:"As Queen, I order you three to let go of our savior. Do not bother him with such antics after his lengthy battle." She scolded them.

Delilah, Parna, Mamina:"As you wish, Your Highness." The three bowed and quickly left the two.

Delilah:"I sense jealousy coming from the Queen!"

Parna:"I know, right!? This is the first time I've seen her like this!"

Mamina:"We should watch them!"

The three mischievous Bunnies whispered amongst themselves while they went to conceal themselves. Tyuule watched them and practically heard everything with her enhanced hearing. She blushed at what they were saying since they weren't wrong at all.