The Showbar

The music was loud as we walked in.
The band wasn't on stage yet so that gave us enough time to fight through the crowd to get to the bar.

Gerard still had hold of my hand, making sure not to lose me in the crowd. I also had his friend Frank behind me incase Gee managed to lose his grip of me.

We got to the bar and Ray instantly held his hand up for service. He was the tallest out of all of us. He knew what his job was.
He turned back to us all.
"Beers all round?" He called

"Perfect idea" piped up Mikey.

I stood behind the two guys while Gee and Frank was either side of me. Sandwiched.
Making sure that I didn't get pushed out of sight by the crowd heaving towards the bar.

Ray turns round with five beers entwined between his fingers. We all grab one and take a sip unanimously.

We stay in our group and shuffle over to an open space near a window. This part doesn't look so busy. It would be perfect for us to gather before the show starts.

The music is loud, I can hear it through my chest. I look out at the crowd and see a sea of people dancing, hands in the air, smiles on their faces.

As I watch, I begin to smile too.

"Do you want to dance?" I hear a voice being raised in my ear.
I turn and it's Gerard, looking at me with those eyes I've grown to like.

"Maybe after my second beer" I shouted back, laughing.
He smiles and laughs back.
He stand pretty close to me, I can see him nodding his head to the beat of the drums.
I'm holding my beer in my left hand.
I feel some familiar soft skin fingers graze my knuckles and grab hold of my right hand by my side. It's Gerard's hand. He grips it tight. I'm sure he's just holding me, making sure I'm not carried off by the waves of people that have gathered around us.

I turn my head towards him
He's looking at me, smiling and then he gives me a cheeky wink with his right eye.

My cheeks suddenly become flushed again.
Fuck! I really like him! Really really like him!.
I watched him as he takes a swig of beer from the glass bottle. His lips pert around the top. I wonder to myself what it would be like to kiss them. They look like a perfect ratio of top and bottom flesh to press my lips up against

Suddenly, there was a voice echoing around the bar. A tall man with long blonde hair has appeared on stage with a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the time has to to introduce to you... PANIC AT THE DISCO"

The crowd roared and cheered as the room went dark. A tune started playing and the lights came up to see a dark haired man standing at the microphone stand.
He was placed in front of the drummer and there was couple of guitarists too.

The music became more upbeat and I realised I had heard this song before.

I turned to Gee and mouthed "I know this song"

He laughed at me then shouted "Let's go dance then"

He grabbed my hand again and lead the way to the dancefloor. There where lots of people surrounding us, jumping, hands in the air, hugging, singing and have the best time.

We were both facing the stage, nodding our heads and moving our shoulders and upper bodies to the beat. I felt an arm slip round my waist from the left and realised it's Gerard's hand now placed on my right hip.
I put my left arm around his shoulders to keep us together but I still had my right arm to wave in the air.

We carried on moving our bodies to the beat while being attached to each other, frequently glancing at one another and smiling.

"Are you having a good time" he says as he moves his head closer to my ear so I can hear him. I nod back at him. His breath in my ear made my hairs on my arms suddenly stand up on end. It definitely wasn't due to the bar being cold because it most certainly wasn't.

He smiled back at me, turned and pulled me closer into him. I was standing face to face with Gerard now, with my left arm around his neck. We stood still for a second, just taking in our position. I started to breath heavily, then placed my right arm around his neck.

I could feel his chest moving fast as he was matching my breathing.
He was looking at me, straight into my eyes.
He smiled. The corners of his eyes creasing the way I've always liked.

He licked his lips. I stared at them as he did.

I want to kiss them so badly. Those perfect lips. Does he want to kiss me?. Do I make the first move? What if he rejects me?

I didn't have to worry about any of my questions as he leaned in and placed his lips on mine.

He moved them slowly as he put his other arm around me, pulling me in really close.

I kiss him back, pushing the tip of my tongue out to graze his lips. He returns the gesture. He tastes nice.

I move my arms so my hands can touch the back of his neck. He starts to kiss me harder as I move my right hand up to his hair.

He has his hands on the base of my back, moving them slowly in time with the music that was playing around us.

I completely forgot that we were in a middle of a crowd. I was so focused on his lips massaging mine.

He gave my bottom lip a little bite then pulled away. He looked and smiled at me

He leaned back into me, his mouth on my ear
"Wow, you are amazing" he whispered