Our Little Secret

Shocked!
Shocked by what I'd just heard him whisper in my ear.
I didn't think the night would go like this!

We make our way off the dancefloor and back to his friends at the window.
It was open ajar so I could feel the breeze from the cold night coming in.
I really needed that after what I just experienced.

Gerard stood beside me while laughing with his friends.
Frank was telling some joke about a duck and a goose and couldn't control his giggles.
I felt an arm slip round my waist again.

"Who's up for another beer?" Shouted Ray with his empty bottle raised above his head

"I will come help you" said Mikey as they walked off together

"So it was getting pretty hot and heavy on the dancefloor earlier" laughed Frank with a cheeky glint in his eye. "I was ready to go grab the fire extinguisher"

Me and Gerard both look at him and then each other, then giggle

"Well you could say that" replied Gee. "Sometimes I find it hard to control my hands when I with a beautiful woman". He looked and me and gave me that mischievous wink he had before.

I could feel the very well known burning reaction in my cheeks again. This man really knows how to make a girl blush.

"Is it warm in here or just me" I laugh, fanning myself with my hand.

"It is pretty warm, wanna go outside and grab some air?" Gerard asked

I nodded my head.
He grabbed my hand, wrapped his fingers within mine and lead me to the door of the courtyard outside.

The breeze was nice. It was icy but perfect on my very flushed skin.
I stood up against the wall next to some overgrown ivy and looked up at the stars. Taking some deep breaths.

Gerard moved in front of me,stepping in closer and putting his hands around my waist.

"What a beautiful night" I say as I look upwards

"I think I have the best view" he replied which made me look down to his face.
The moonlight bouncing of his jawbone and the bridge of his nose.
He looked magnificent in this lighting.

I smiled at him, letting him know I'm liking what he's saying and doing.

He smiled back, took his arm from my waist and placed them gently on each side of my face..

"You captive me in words I can't explain" he told me. "Your lips are amazing, I just want to kiss them all night long"

Hearing that I smiled and leaned forward, placing my lips softly on his.

Our mouths moving together perfectly.
He moved his right hand from my cheek and gently moved it to the back of my neck so he could pull my face in tighter. He starts to kiss me harder..

His tongue tracing the outline of my lips before moving inside me with little flicks.
He's such an amazing kisser

I move my hands onto his hips and pull him in tight to me. I want to feel his whole body pressed up against mine.
I can feel his heart beating in his chest as he presses his groin against mine.

I feel a hardness sticking into my hip. He moves his hips slightly to get it comfortable as the swelling seems to be getting bigger in his jeans.

I feel a wetness start to appear between my legs. My knees feel so weak. My body, sensitive to his ever touch.

He lets out a little groan as he gets more excited with his forever grown bulge.
I hum back at him, vibrating my lips against his as we move them together.

"Hey, there you guys are!. Mikey has the beers" shouted Ray with his head popped round the door.

Me and Gerard pull apart out lips and look at him. Both looking startled.

"Be right there man" replied Gerard.

He steps back one step and adjusts the mound that has appeared between his legs. He looks at me and we both start to chuckle.

I fluff up my hair and straighten out my vest top.

"Let's go get that beer" he says, squeezing my hand as he leads me back into the bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We pull up outside my house and Gerard turns off the engine of his Volvo.

We sit there for what seems like forever, but in reality it was only 10 seconds.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" He asks while shifting himself in his seat so he's facing me.

"I did". I replied. "Your friends seem like a great bunch of guys too".

He smiles, know full well that our encounter in the courtyard is playing on repeat in both of our minds.

"So I'm thinking" I say, "Maybe we should just keep this as our little secret at work, just for the meantime"

He nods in agreement. We don't want to put any added pressure on ourselves and ruin the fun we could have.

"Completely agree, our little secret" he says. "But did you have a good night tonight?"

"I did" I replied. "All I need is a goodnight kiss now". I smiled.

He giggle and leaned forward. Pressing his lips firmly on mine and keeping them still and pert.

He leans back and smiles

"Goodnight sweetheart" he says

My heart just melts when he says that.

I open the door to the car and get out.
Walking up my driveway, I glance back and see him watching me. I smile and give him a little wave. He waves back and starts his car and gives another wave as he drives off.

I get to my bedroom and take of my jacket and shoes.
I sit down on the bottom of my bed, going over everything that happened tonight.

The dancefloor, the courtyard, the touching, that kiss!

I feel so giddy

I lay back on my bed and laugh out loud

Work on Monday is going to be interesting

Just remembering, it's our little secret