The Room

Gerard puts the key in the door and turns the lock.
He opens the heavy wooden door with both hands and holds it open for me.

I walk into our room for the night.

It's like something out of a fairytale

There is a huge wooden four posted bed on the right wall. So many pillows that cover the top half of the bed.
There is a sofa and armchair in the left corner of the room with a small round coffee table between them.
There is a room leading off of the bed room which is the bathroom. It has a huge rolltop bath tub with gold brass taps.
There are little toiletries all laid out on the countertop next to the sink.

I notice there is an ice bucket on the table near the bed. It has a bottle of Moët Champagne inside, chilling and ready to be drunk.

Gerard walks over to the bucket, takes out the bottle and pops the cork.

I giggle at his face. He was definitely surprised that the cork shot out so quickly.
He grabs the two glasses and hands one to me.

Pouring some champagne in the glass, he says to me "so you like our digs for the night?".

"I do, but I think I will have to get in bed naked as I have no pajamas" I smiled

He pours himself a glass of champagne and clinks my glass like he did downstairs

"Don't worry, I will keep you warm" he says with a glint in his eye.

We both take a sip of our drinks and smile at one another.

"You look amazing tonight" Gee says as he grabs my glass and puts it down next to his.

He walks closer and puts his hands on my cheeks.
He leans in and kisses me. Softly at first then moving his lips faster, with more passion.

I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him in closer to me, feeling the mound in his trousers getting bigger.

He moves his hands down and pulls my straps of my cami top, exposing my breasts.
He moves his head, kissing my neck and moving his lips down to my nipples.

He takes one in his mouth and gives it a gentle suck. I let out a little moan, letting him know I like it.

I move my hands to his head and run my fingers through his hair, keeping his head near my breasts so he can keep on working his magic

He gives my nipple a little bite and I giggle.

"Mr Way, you cheeky man" I laugh.
I can feel him smile against my skin.

I pull his head up and start to kiss him hard. I slip the tip of my tongue in his mouth and he starts to suck it.

I grab the buttons on his shirt and start to undo them. My skin is on fire. I'm craving for him!

He turns me round and lays me on the bottom of the bed, slowly unbuttoning my trousers and pulls them down along with my underwear.

He lets out a hum of approval as he stares at my little piece of hair I have between my legs.

He undos his trousers and pulls them down, standing there with just his unbuttoned shirt on.

He standing to attention, in all his glory.
His dick is perfect. I can't stop staring at it.

I look up at him and he's smiling. He has that glint in his eye again.

I grab his shirt and pull him closer to me, my legs wrapping round his waist.

I can feel his dick throbbing as it presses between my legs. I grab his face and kiss him hard and fast.
I need him inside me now!

I'm so wet below that Gerard just moves his hips up an inch and slowly slides inside of me. I let out a gasp as he fills me up. Feeling his whole length and girth.

He moves slowly, gripping my hips as he moves his.
I'm laying on my back watching his face, his eyes closed and biting his bottom lips. Enjoying every inch of my wetness.

He lowers his body down and takes my nipple in his mouth again. Flicking his tongue across it fast so it's vibrating.

I'm moaning a little louder, he moans back and moves his hips faster against me.

I can feel the excitement building up inside.
Feeling him move inside me, touching every spot. It feels like heaven.

He starts to breath faster, fucking me faster. His head still buried in my breasts.
I grab his hair and pull his head up to kiss him.

I'm so close to exploding. I want to kiss him hard while I come over his dick.

"Fuck me faster Gee, make me come" I moan

His groans are louder, his thrusts are faster. Our skin touching, both getting warm and sweaty

"Hold on, I want to come with you" he moans in my ear.

I feel his dick starting to pulsate. I know he wouldn't be long until he explodes.

We breath heavily in each others ears.

"Oh Gee, come with me! I cry as my body start to shake.
The feeling of overwhelming joy spreads all over me. My pussy throbbing as I come all over him

"Oh baby, I'm coming" he cries back as he empties his load inside of me.
His back jolting in spasm as he lets out his juice.

He falls forward and lays on my chest.
We both are breathing heavily, trying to recover from our orgasms.

"Fucking hell, you are good!. I found it hard to not come as soon as I was in you" he laughed, still trying to catch his breath.

My legs still wrapped round him, I pull him in as close as possible.

"That was fantastic babe. I think I may find it hard to walk" I chuckled

He leaned up on his arms to look at me.

"I bet you will, because I have not finished with you yet" he smiled and gave me a wink

He leaned down and kissed me hard then whispered in my ear

"Round two"