𝟶𝟷.

India Unique Paris
——————————————-

15 years ago...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"MOMMY PLEASE ILL BE GOOD" I cried out as she held me down."Be still before I slap u." She said sternly.

I cried as I saw the man unbuckling his pants."PLEASE MOMMY..!" I screamed as the man forced himself in and out of me."Shit , you so wet Paris." The man said.

I screamed and cried hoping the pain would be over....but it js lasted longer.

.( present time.)

"If I tell yo black ass to wake up one more time imma put hands on you INDIA." My granny said while slapping me with a pillow."Okay damn granny Im up."

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom . "AND STOP ALLAT DAMN CUSSING IN MY HOUSE"

Hi,let me introduce myself.My name is India Unique Paris.I am 19 years old and I currently live my bald-headed ass granny.My dad is in jail, and my mother...well y'all know from the beginning we don't have a good relationship...But this is my story about MY life.

I did my morning routine then my bsf Serenity called me. "Hey my fav." She said when the call connected. "hey girl" I said while I layed my edges.

"Where you finna go all dressed up Fran.?" I picked up my mascara."I'm just going to go get a car with my granny nothing spec-"

"UNIQUE HURRY UP SO WE CAN GET THIS CAR.!" My granny yelled. "IM COMING !" I said.Me and Serenity exchange our goodbyes and I headed out to go get me a car.

"I like this Mercedes." I said ."but it's not for me." I walked to the next car." Baby what about this jeep I know u always wanted one." My granny said.

Which was true I always wanted a white jeep so I can ride around with the doors off on my ratchet shit 😝.

"Yeah I like this, I want it granny." I said smiling at her." Okay come on so we can go get it baby." We walked to the counter to pay for my car and the price wasn't that high since we had money.

—————————————————

Paris_ohparis: Never had a lot , this is all I need

Paris_ohparis: Never had a lot , this is all I need.🤍
Likes:2.5k. Comments:788
Random:It's cute ,suits you!
↪️Paris_ohparis:Thank u.❤️

Ren_2raw:okay best gone head !!
↪️Paris_ohparis:YOU SEE ME!!!

CharlotteLewis:That's my granbaby!
↪️Paris_ohparis:Thank u granny
....Load more comments

I powered my phone off and went to the kitchen.I opened the refrigerator and didn't see nothing I liked."Granny imma run out to Mc.Donald's cause the refrigerator dead." I semi-yelled.

"Alright baby be safe!" She said.I took my keys off the counter and rode to Mc.Donald's while listening to Clouded by Brent Faiyaz.

A/N: YALL that song has crack in it i swea.

I parked and walked into Mc.Donald's."Welcome to Mc.Donald's how May I help you." The cashier said." Let me get a 10 pc nugget meal with a large fry and make it fresh please."

I grabbed 28 dollars out of my purse."And what would be your dipping sauce.?" She asked."Honey Mustard and Sweet and sour with a Dr.Pepper." I said. " Your total is 25.56" I gave her the 25 dollars and 56 cents and waited.

Once they called my number I grabbed my food and walked out.While I was walking out I bumped into someone."Shit my bad ,g" I said and looked up.

Y'all,when I tell u this nigha was fine asf.HE WAS FINE ASF."You cool ma." He said and looked me up and down then walked away.
I rushed to my car and drove home just thinking about my day.

When I got home I ate first then went upstairs to my room.I placed my phone on the charger changed my clothes and layed in bed. "I wonder when my dad gets out of jail." I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes and let my sleep take over .

India's face claim.❤︎︎(for now)

❤︎︎(for now)

Vote please.