𝟶𝟺.

Continuing...
India Unique Paris.
——————————————

It was me and Serenity old friend that betrayed us in high school.That made my blood boil cause after I saw who it was I saw them kiss. Now red wasn't my man but I felt some type of way.

Serenity walked over to me and hugged me. " I seen it to, I seen it to." I broke down and hugged her back cause I was fr heart broke.

I guess The boys must've saw me crying cause they hugged me too. I sniffled and told Serenity I'm ready to go.Man man, Serenity , and me all drove to my granny house.

I walked in and saw it was only 2:46 a.m. so I went upstairs and just plopped down on my bed and cried.

Next morning..😤

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I LOOKED TERRIBLE hair messed up and everything.I felt a headache coming so I looked in the cabinet and grabbed me an advil.

I fixed my hair and my face to change and get ready for today. My granny walked upstairs as I was doing my edges. "Hey baby , I was just coming to check on you." I paused from doing my edges and gave her a hug.

I guess she was taken back because she was hesitant to hug me back. "I love you so much granny." I felt wet tears on my back. " I love you to unique."

I was scrolling on my feed until the girl nails I was suppose to be doing came.

25 minutes later..

I had doze off a little and did everything I could do  to entertain me and SHE STILL WASNT HERE.

I started cleaning up until I heard the doorbell ring at the door.I went downstairs and opened the door. "Hey , I'm so sorry I'm late my boyfriend was tripping." She spoke. " It's okay girl just come in and follow me."

We walked upstairs in my nail room and I got started on her nails.When I was finished I posted it.

NailsbyIndia:Gotta get black tips before I ride on ya tip

NailsbyIndia:Gotta get black tips before I ride on ya tip. @Melodysocraz
Likes:56.7k. Comments:Disabled.

She payed me $475 and idk why because the nails was only $52 but she gave me a tip so hey.You AINT getting it back.

She FaceTimed her boyfriend and the voice sounded familiar but I payed no attention and cleaned up.

I walked her downstairs and saw RED and Killa.Red eyes met mine and the girl had show red her nails. "What do u think baby." She asked red." They look Ight come on." He said still looking at me.

I walked back upstairs and finished cleaning I heard the door close and footsteps coming .I had to bend over to get this nails clipper so I did.

"Damn" I heard red say. I stood up quick asf. I faced him "what do YOU want." I mugged him. He looked me up and down licking his lips. "You." He walked over to me and grabbed my waist kissing my neck.

"Wait, don't u got a girlfriend." I told him. He mugged me "girlfriend no all them bitches I be wit js some." I mugged him back and told him to get out. cause baby I'm not finna be like them delusional bitches.

He smacked his lips but left.I eventually cleaned up fully and then went into my room and I saw him laying in my bed.

" when I said leave I meant like u leave this house." I said to him.I was already in my Pj's so I got into bed and turned my head away from him. "I don't wanna leave cause I wanna be with u."

He wrapped his hand around my stomach and spooned me. I turned around and layed my head on his chest and fell asleep.

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 (𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟)