𝟶𝟽.

India Unique Paris.
———————————————

Me and Serenity were in the mall shopping so we could find outfits for tonight.We were now in pandora.

" I like this bracelet" I observed all the features.

"It's a matching set too." Serenity grabbed the other bracelet.

"Let's get it." I smiled at her. We walked to the counter. "Your total is 890$" I swiped my card and we left.

We had put our bags in the trunk and drove to Serenity's apartment. She unlocked the door and I sat my bags in her guest room. "RED AND THEM ON THEY WAY HERE.!" Serenity yelled from her room

I laughed because Me and Red have been getting close and I missed him.

*

The doorbell had ring waking me up from my nap. I walked downstairs and Serenity was slumped on the couch. I unlocked the door and I saw, Red,Some girl, man man, and dae dae.

I opened the door wider after telling them to not be loud. "WAKE UP PUSSY." Man man smacked  Serenity ass. I laughed and locked the door.

I went to the couch and sat by Serenity. "So what we doing today?" The girl asked. "Aht, baby WE don't know u like that." Serenity said.

"Well I'm reds girlfriend." She looked at me. I laughed to the point where I was crying tears of laughter.

"Whew." I said and wiped my eyes. Everybody was looking at me like I was crazy but I didn't care. "Uhm , child anyways so" dae dae said.

"Y'all tryna go skating?" Red suggested.Everybody agreed except for me. " Me and India have to change first tho." Serenity had stand up and stretched.

"Go then chop chop." Dae dae clapped. Everyone laughed and me and Serenity went upstairs.

I changed into some black shorts and a creamy colored crop top.I had braids so I decided to wear them down. "We wearing our bracelets?" Serenity opened the bathroom.

"Yeah we can." I said and layed my edges.I took a picture cause I looked good asf.

I took a picture cause I looked good asf

Paris_ohparis:Sweet like honey.
Likes:78.9k. Comments:1,657
Ren_2raw:Bae looking good asf..💋
↪️Paris_ohparis:Thank u.
Daewillfuxkyobih:To much skin.🤨
↪️Paris_ohparis:And what abt it...
Red2fine:Fine ah.
↪️Paris_ohparis:sir bye.
...load more comments.
We all got partnered with driving partners.I was with dae dae, Serenity with man man, and Red and that flea.

Dae dae had a mustang. We were riding to the spot and he asked me a question. "You like red India?" He stopped at a red light.

"What makes u say that?" I nervously chuckled. "I be seeing the way y'all bond and shii." He drove when the light turned green.

"Okay , but don't tell. I actually like red it's his actions that make me question myself if I see myself with him.It's like he's in his hoe faze because every time I see him it's a girl.And I have to be aware because I don't wanna be heart broken and I'm the one who has to be picking up the pieces."I spoke truly.

"Well I still ship yall so imma talk to him about it." He gave me a smile and parked his car.We went inside the rink and ordered our shoe sizes

"You ready?"serenity sat by me. "Hells yeah." I tightened my shoe and skated.

It was all smiles and laughs and I had a great time with my best-friend and friends.

That was until we all went to the food court. I ordered me some nachos and pizza with a lemonade.

I saw Kiara(the girl) sitting on reds lap while red whispered in her ear.I wasn't jealous but I felt a type of way.

"Boy this shit smack." Serenity chewed on her wings. "Nasty ass chew with yo mouth closed." I laughed. I kept seeing red eye me but I chose to ignore and have a good time.

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒.