𝟶𝟸.

India Unique Paris(NOT PROOF READ)
——————————————
I looked around the house. "So what do u think cause I don't know about the couches being right there or-" I interrupted Serenity and said "Your house is perfect ren ren, stop stressing."

We went to her bedroom to finally put everything in place.We re-arranged her bed about 10 times cause this girl is so skeptical about things.🙄

"Uwannagotothispartywitme." I laughed cause I didn't understand a word she said. "What did u ask me?"I said. "Do you wanna come to this party with me?" She asked.

Now usually I'm not the type to be out partying because of trauma but it's been a long time,and I wanna adventure.So guess what I said .

"Sure I can go since I'm over 18." I said.She squealed and jumped on me hugging me. "okay okay ,now let me go home so I can get myself together." I walked out her house and drove home.

I didn't feel like wearing a lot of makeup so I only applied lashes and lip gloss.All I had to do now was style my hair.I had braids so I did a swoop with a ponytail.

Sista.💋👯‍♀️

Hey girlie I can't pick u cause I forgot about you...Is it cool if my brother come pick u up??💀

I mean I got my own car so I can come myself .❤️

Okay.Be safe on ya way hea.😏

You hearted "Okay.Be safe on ya way hea.😏"

I got my keys and told my granny goodbye and etc.Then,I was on my way to the club while listening to P power by Gunna.

I walked in the club it was jumping but it was wayyy to loud for me.I spotted Serenity and a couple of guys in this V.I.P section and walked over.She opened the lock and said hey while hugging me.

"Hey but who is them people" I whispered in her ear.She smirked and said"let me introduce u" I shook my head but she dragged me to the seats and I sat on her lap.

"Y'all this is my best-friend India and India thats,Dae Dae,Killa,Man Man,Shoota,Lemon-head,and lastly my brother. I waved and said my hey's.Everybody replied except for her brother.

He was all in his phone with his head down so I couldn't gain his features. "So you single ?"Dae Dae asked me. "Well,when u put it like that, yes."I said. He smirked at me and licked his lips.

"HELL NO Dae Dae she don't want u."Serenity semi-yelled. "Right po baby look scared." Lemon-head said.Everybody laughed EXCEPT FOR HER BROTHER.I stared at him from time to time.

I looked back at Serenity once I heard our song Big Ole Freak by Megan Thee Stallion.She smiled at me so I got up and starting twerking on her lap.She was chuckling and slapped my ass. I stopped and she got up.

"AINT NOBODY FREAK LIKE ME.GIVE YA WHAT U NEED LIKE ME.AINT NOBODY GOT ON THEY TIP,TIP TOES AND RODE TO THE TIP LIKE ME." We yelled and I did Megan knees on the "tip,tip toes."

We laughed and everybody was in shock EXCEPT FOR THAT DAMN BROTHER. "Y'all killed that." Shoota said.We sat back down how we were and just relaxed while songs played.

"Ight I'm finna roll out." The brother said.He sounded familiar so when he got up I saw his face.IT WAS OLE DUDE FROM MC.DONALDS.He dapped everyone up and stopped when he got to me.