𝟶𝟼.

India Unique Paris.
—————————————-

Me and my granny decided to have a grand-daughter treat day so we were at the nail salon.Yes, I do nails but my granny wanted to spend money.

"I like that pink on you granny." I looked at her fingers. "Thank u baby." She smiled at me. I looked down at my toes and noticed they were done. "You like color?" The lady asked.I nodded and she had put on them flip flop things.

I waited for my granny to finally be done and we left to go to Chili's.When we got to our table me and granny was just talking about family moments. "So, granny do you know when dad gets out?" I looked at her.

She shook her head. "I don't baby,but I hope my son comes home some time." I looked down trying to stop my tears. I usually never talk about my dad forreal because I don't like opening up about why he's in jail.

We ate our food and went to the house. I went upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed.I called Red to see what the gang was doing. "Wassup ma." He let out smoke from his mouth when the call connected.

"Nothing but what y'all doing." I took down my hair from the bun. "Nun ,chilling but I wanna be wit ya fine ah." He said looking at the camera. I chuckled and smiled. "Well u wanna come pick me up?" I sat back down on my bed.

"Shii,I gotta do a drop but I'll be on the way." He took a pull from the blunt. "Ight, well be safe." I hanged up and decided to take a nap.

Redmond Savion Williams
—————————————————

When India hanged up I felt bad cause I lied.Yeah I had a drop LATER but I was pulling up to this girl house so she could get the work.

I knocked on the door and she opened the door. " Wassup bae."she tried to kiss me and I mushed her head and walked in her house.
"Damn, so that's how it is." She tied her see-through robe. I smirked. "Nah cmere." I motioned my hands

She straddled my lap and I grabbed her neck and kissed her.
I rubbed my hand over her ass and she broke the kiss by taking my jr out.She smiled and got on her knees and went to work.

When I say she was eating the dick..SHE WAS EATING THE MF DICK.

For some reason I felt regret and I kept seeing India face. Now me and India AINT together but we close.So I felt bad but I needed sexual connection.🤷🏾‍♂️

*

India Unique Paris.
———————————————

I woke up to Serenity shaking me. "Whattt." I dragged as I sat up and rubbed my eye. "Hey frann." She climbed on my lap and I laughed.I grabbed my phone and I saw it was 7:33 p.m.

"You must wanna go out." I looked at her face. "Hell yeah." She had stand up.I went to the bathroom and changed into some jeans and I had a brown-ish body suit on. I curled my hair and did my edges.I looked cute so I posted a photo.

I looked cute so I posted a photo

Paris_ohparis:Golden girl.👸🏽

Likes:89.6k. Comments:Disabled.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Serenity on the phone.I gave her a sign that I was ready and we went to her car. "I love you too man man." She hanged up the phone.I looked at her and she looked at me and we both started laughing getting into the car.

We pulled up to Red's house and went inside.Everybody was in the living room so we went in there.I seen a girl sitting on red lap and they was all smiley smiley.She was pretty and thick so I couldn't be mad cause me and him don't date.

" Hey best friend!"man man ran up to me and spun me around. I smiled and said hey. I even said hey to red but he ain't answer so I sat on Serenity lap.

"Bae I gotta go but I love you ." The  girl kissed red on the lips and HE KISSED BACK. Now I was more than heated but I was also upset.Of course I ain't let that show. She left and man man suggested that we should go to the movies.

" I mean I'm down." I got up off of Serenity. "Same." Serenity said. We all arranged who we were driving with and Serenity said me and red. "Uhm..I think Red wanna ride by himself so can I ride with yall?" I said and eyed Serenity.

Red grabbed my arm and was dragging me out the door like a rag doll. "LOVE YOU FRAN." Serenity and man man yelled.He stopped at his car.

" I'm not riding with you sir." I said and looked up at him. "Why not?" He grabbed my waist. "Uh unt." I removed his hands off my waist. "You got a girl sir and idk if u put them things in ha cat." I pointed at his hands.

He chuckled and opened my door.I got in and we rode in silence. We reached the movie theaters and I was going to open the door but he yanked me back. " why u ignoring me?" He said. "I'm not, I just don't fool wit-" he cut me off by kissing me.

I kissed back and he slid his tongue  in my mouth.He pulled apart. " take these off for me." He tugged on my jeans.

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒