𝟶𝟻.

India Unique Paris.
—————————————

I woke up and noticed Red wasn't in my bed anymore.Typical.I went to the bathroom to do my routine and got dressed.I called Serenity because I was bored in this damn house.

"Wassup." She said as the call connected. " I'm bored what you doing".I rolled over in my bed. "Same but I'm with the gang." She looked down at the ft.

"Who's house?" I had put on my nike slides. "Red's!" She said. "Igh I'm on the way." And with that I hung up.

BREAK.
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

So I'm changing the face claims cause some of the people I can't find anymore so....YEAH( and I'm taking out some characters.

New India.

New lemon-head

New lemon-head

New Redmond

New Serenity

New Serenity .

No more Olando

No more Olando.😅

—————————————————
Me and Serenity decided to do a prank on the boys.The prank was bsf Yk with bsf.

"Wassup yall welcome back to Ren and Indi in the city." We said for our intro. "Today we will be pranking the boys like me and Ren are doing "it." I said. "Man man might kill me." We started laughing

Btw Man Man and ren are together!

I changed into a white lingerie outfit and Serenity had on a sports bra with boxers. "You ready?" I asked Ren Ren. "Mhm" We started to fake moan and play music in the back.

Redmond Savion Williams
————————————————

I took a pull from the blunt and passed it to Man Man. "So what you think about India?" He blow the smoke out his nose. " Ion kno mane,she different from these otha bitches." I spoke truly.

He took a pull from the blunt "Well   Just wait to se-" he got cut off by moaning. I looked at him and he looked at me. We both sprinted up the stairs like flash you hea me.

Man man twisted the door knob. "SERENITY KAMARI WILLIAMS OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR." He kept twisting the knob while I was just listening trying to see who was fuccin who.

"FUCK, Serenity I can't I'm finna cum." I heard India moan.Ain't gone lie her moan pretty but that's when I realized it was Serenity and India fuccin. "INDIA?" We both said at the same time.I was so pissed I bussed open the door.

India Unique Paris.
————————————————

We heard the door buss down so we started fake kissing. "What tf Serenity." Man man snatched her up off of me. I got up quick and tried to hold my laugh in cause of the way he had her.

"So this what y'all doing fuccin each other IN MY HOUSE." Man man yelled. " I mean when u put it like that...Yeah" I said with hand motions. I peeped red staring at me with anger in his eyes and I know damn well his eyes wasn't that black.

"Right , yo pussy good to bae" Serenity winked at me. "I know shii I got that NIGERIA FALLS.!" I started twerking and then got snatched tf up by Red. "I can't believe y'all was fr fuccin." Man man said.

"ITS A PRANKK!" We said in unison. I got out of Red's grip and got the camera.Man man had put Serenity down and stormed out. "Well that's it for Ren and Indi in the city but join us next time." We said and ended the clip.

"Let me go calm down my man." Serenity walked out the door and closed it. Red walked up to me and kissed me.I kissed back HESITATINGLY and wrapped my arms around his neck as  he squeezed my ass a lil then pulled back.

"Don't ever do that shi again cuz I wanna be the one to fuck you." He said and pecked my lips. " I mean if u want to you can." I said and went to the bathroom. He chuckled "Dont start something you can't finish ma."

And with that he left out the room.I smiled to myself and eventually left the house to go home.

Not proof read.

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒.𖨆