𝟷𝟷.

Redmond Savion Williams.
—————————————————

"Ouu,Red." Hazel moaned.I cummed in the condom and slowly slid out of her.

"Igh, you can go now." I said and slid back on my boxers.

"You serious red after what we been doing.Am I just a hoe to you?"She said out of breath.

"Hell yeah, you knew what tf this was." I said and chuckled seeing her angry.

"Fuck you Red I should've never gave myself to you." She said putting on her shirt.

"Yeah yeah now get the fuck out.Don't slam my mf door either hoe or imma kill you and that's on me." I said pointing at her.

She exited out my door and guess what Tf she did.

NOT SLAM MY MF DOOR.

"Dumb ah hoe." I said and plopped on my bed finna take a nap.

Then my phone ringed.I seen it was Serenity so I answered.

"Wassup." I said when the call connected.

"The sky,but can you come to India's granny cookout wimmie?" She said while putting Asia in her crib.

I ain't seen shorty in a year..cause of my mistake.

"I can but when is it?" I asked sitting up.

"Tomorrow." She said.

"Yeah I can come,and do India got  a new number?"

"Yes Redmond why." She sighed.I knew she was irritated but ion care.

"Damn dont be getting no attitude with me sis.Can you give me the number tho." I said.

"I don't think she wanna talk to you Red.Especially,after what u did." Serenity said.

"I know just text me it please." I said running my hand down my face.

"I'll think abt it." And with that she hung up.

I missed India and I know what I did was fucked up but shit she knew what it was and how I roll.

My Shoota🤫❤️

469-906-2654.Don't tell
Her I told you.

Igh.

———-

I FaceTimed the number so she could know who this is.

India Unique Paris.
——————————————

I was in the living room watching a movie with popcorn while Draco wasn't at home.

I didn't think too much of it cause ik he works late and has extra hours.

I heard my phone ring so I paused my movie and saw it was a number I didn't have trying to FaceTime me.

"Who is it" I said with a deep voice and put my thumb over my camera.

"Red."he said.

I froze up because we haven't spoken in a year.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Y-yea I'm here what you want." I said in my normal voice while removing my thumb slowly.

"I was just calling to tell you I'm coming to the cookout."he said looking into my eyes.

"Oh...who gave u my number?"I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Serenity." He said grinning.

"Omg.I told her not to be giving out my number especially to people like you." I mumbled the last part and looked down.

"I know..but I just had to talk to y-" I interrupted him. "Is that all you wanted to talk about?"I said.

"No,and the next time u cut me off imma fuck you up."He said smirking.

And right on cue Draco walked in the house.

"Hey baby." I said smiling completely forgetting I was on the phone with Red.

"Hey I'm finna go take a shower cause ion want you to kiss me and I smell bad." He said scrunching his nose.

I laughed. "Okay baby." And he went upstairs.

"So who that is?" Red said.

I forgot we was on the phone fr.😦

"My man.Imma catch you later alr."

"India.Lemme find out you gave him my p-" I hanged up in his face.

You lost this pussy a long time ago sir.I just know tmr going to be one long day.

𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾𝖽 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗈 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗈.

(𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍.)
𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚎.