𝟷𝟹.

India Unique Paris.
——————————————-

Over the past 5 weeks me and Redmond started to become the best of friends.Draco has becoming very distant after the cookout but I ignored it.

"I'm home!" I yelled in the house.

I sat the groceries on the table.

"Draco?" I said and scrunched my face up.

I knew he was here cause we share locations.So I went upstairs.

"I'm about to cum." I heard a girl moan.

I tensed up filled with anger,sadness,and confusion.I thought my mind was tripping so I opened our bedroom door.I wasn't..There it was Draco and some girl fucking in OUR bed.

"What the Fuck.." I said loud enough for them to hear me as I opened the door.

It was Laila and Draco.

"Shit..baby it's not what it looks like." Draco said getting out of the bed throwing his boxers on.

"It's exactly what it looks like cuzzo." Laila said smirking at me.

I chose not to speak but left out the room.I was tired of this shit.This is the 3rd time and I was done.Done with his shit.

"Baby wait." Draco said going down the stairs.

I turned around to face him. "How long." I said.

"What you talking about ba-"

"HOW FUCKING LONG DRACO." I said clapping my hands.

"The week before the cookout."he said and looked down."But it doesn't mean nothing baby.I love you."

"Yea right.This the 3rd time Draco.I'm done with your bullshit." I said and left.

*

"You want me to kill him?" Red said after I explained it to him.

"No I'm okay." I said laughing.

"Why u ain't say nothing?" Serenity said putting her hand on my back."

"I was embarrassed and scared.I was embarrassed because I stuck with him so long and scared cause of what would happen if kept going on." I said not even realizing I was crying until Red wiped a tear that fell.

"You to pretty to be crying mama.I should go kill that nigga,but I ain't." He said.

"It's the fact he did it with your cousin that shit weird asf." man man said.

Everybody agreed.

"Well we gotta roll.I gotta pick up Asia from my mommas house.I love you boo." Serenity said and gave me a hug.

"Love you too." I said.

Man man and Serenity left Redmonds house.

"Hey..uhm you think I could stay here for a lil while." I said looking at Red.

"My home is always open to you.You know this." He said looking in my eyes.