Let Freedom Ring

Anastasia
My phone is not useful to me right now. It is my enemy and allows people to invade my safe place. I wander into Westley's room and watch him sleep peacefully hoping he won't face the same things I have. I won't work for a place that thinks they can dictate to me or hold my tenure over my head to assure they can tell me exactly what they want me to do. I signed on to teach computer sciences and it was clear dean Brown was thinking cash register ringing in his head by handing me over to a complete stranger to do his bidding. I don't recall signing my freedom to make my life choices away and my choice of work over as well. Dean Brown should be fired for his threats. As it is he lost me and the large number of people who come to his school just to get a chance to be in my course. Now he will lose those and have to refund all monies back to the students who are losing out on the class they worked hard to gain a spot in. They can blame the college for that. I start looking into starting my own business training new computer geeks. I have a teaching degree and can check into what it will take to get my own training courses going. I won't have to rely on others trying to tell me who, when, what and where I can educate the future computer geeks. I check my phone and several message from mr Grey are left and Dean Brown called as well. I don't think he is in his right mind because he still thinks I work for him and demanded that I come back and teach the class and work for mr Grey. I already told HR everything and they had no sympathy at all for me. Finally I just call the attorney for my families estate. We had a huge fight over my inheritance and estate. You know what they say you never see long lost relatives until they think they can get in on the inheritance. The courts didn't even take their cases seriously. My family believed in wills and they made sure the will was iron clad and in a safe deposit box. I don't need a job and suing me over my contract would be a stupid idea, since I only signed a contract for one semester.
Dean Brown
I have been told that I handled Miss Steele like she was my slave and not one of the best computer sciences teacher around. We have her under contract, HR is on my butt to get her back and apologize for threatening her with losing her tenure. I had no idea she only signed up to teach one semester at the behest of the head of the university. My email pings and it is from Miss Steele, she is mailing us back her signing bonus and her one week pay back with the penalty of ending the contract early. A check for four thousand dollars is in the mail now along with a letter from her attorney suing me and why. I call HR and they tell me that Miss Steele has alerted them of the situation and that I was given her parking pass and her ID badge and they will collect both of those and bring her resignation papers and her copies of the contract along with a subpoena requiring my appearance in front of a judge.
Hr Jim Blackburn
I can't believe the recording that Miss Steele sent us from her meeting with dean Brown. She has a case against him and the college for his strong arm tactics. Mr Grey has been contacted to verify the recording was in fact what was said in the meeting. Sadly he said it was indeed word for word on the recording. I thank him and apologize for the behavior of our employees and he asked if Miss Steele has indeed quit her position and I assure him she has and she is suing the dean and the college.
Christian
I don't know where to find Miss Steele because she uses a post office box for mail. She uses a burner phone I suspect because we can't track her position. I wished we had gotten her VW license number. Jason says she doesn't have anything titled in her name. Her bank accounts are very odd, it looks like she doesn't have one, but she has an excellent credit history. Welch says we need to proceed with caution around her. She is very litigious and has won cases worth millions. If she has where did she put the money.
Anastasia
I go into the safe behind the large fireplace in the den and get enough cash to pay bills and the money to send back to the college along with my staffs salaries for the month. I go different places to get cashiers checks for everything. Westley is happy to see me and I decide to take my dads VW van out and bring the new nanny with me as I go on errands including going to HR to give them all the documentation required of me. With those two along they can't insist on talking to me about anything at all.
Christian
Welch has found that someone is residing in the Steele mansion and thinks it could be Miss Steele. So Taylor and I head that way to see if I can talk her into working for me again. Dean Brown has been trying to smooth things over with me but I don't want to talk to him at all. Welch told us to proceed with caution if we go onto the estate.
Welch
After learning that Miss Steele's family was killed in a car bombing that her dead husband had been responsible for. There may be booby traps on the property and it a huge place on the sound.