The Truth

Elliott
I head over to the hospital and see how the young woman is. I see a Kavanagh Media truck sitting near the ER door so I change my direction and go through another entrance and have mom check on the young lady for me.
Grace
I can't believe Elliott was one of the people that saved this young lady. I am bewildered how all this came about. I doubt he really knows who she is, but even if he did he would have saved her anyway. The EMT's told me that my son was the one keeping her from bleeding out, but I just thought it was a mistake. But here he is with blood on his clothing and needing a change of clothing. I had him go get cleaned up while I got him some scrubs. They will need his clothing as evidence. I called and she is in surgery but flatlined three times so far. I have met the Kavanagh's but we aren't close at all. They moved to Seattle and they go to various state to check on their media and they haven't been in Seattle long at all. We thought it was because Christian and Elliott both becoming billionaires with a year of each other. The paparazzi went wild about two bachelor billionaire playboys as they called them, so they brought a number of new media companies to cover any movements on the Grey family.
Elliott
Mom bags up my clothing for the cops along with my work boots. My buddy brought me some clothing and boots so I didn't have to wear these scrubs that don't hide anything on me physically. Tight jeans is not my idea of f8n but tighter scrubs,  just hope they don't split open lol. Can't be showing my manhood to everyone. I get in my own clothes and follow mom out to the cop who is holding plastic bags from the young woman's clothing. Mom points out Eamon and Enid Kavanagh and they head our way. Mom tells me to be careful what I talk about around them because they are owners of Kavanagh Media.
Grace
I nod at the Kavanaghs and take my leave as quickly as I can. I am very cautious around Media sadly it can become a circus for us since my sons are in the limelight for being billionaires and bachelors. I think if they got married it might settle down, but something tells me it will merely slow down interest. Elliott helped saved miss Kavanagh so he wants to assure she is okay. I get it.
Eamon
I recognize mrs Grey right away as she nods at us. Enid and Ethan really have no clue who she is at this point. They flew in from Portland and they were scheduled to go back to New York. This delayed them flying back to New York but instead they had to fly to Seattle because Kate was shot and in critical condition.
Enid
I see Eamon nod at a very beautiful doctor and I grit my teeth, the man can't even try to recall he has a wife. I stay back with Ethan as we follow Eamon to Kate's room. Several cops are talking to a big guy outside her room and he has two bodyguard looking guys by him. They have what looks like bloody clothing in a big clear plastic bag. I start crying and Ethan holds my shoulders as we finally get to Kate's room. She is still in recovery and will be in her room soon. Soon I see her on a bed being rolled down the hallway and they take her into the room. She looks like a ghost even with the tan she has.
Ethan
I watch and listen to the cops and the medical staff as they converse. The big guy that looks like Paul Bunyan compared to me. There is no doubt this man does some manual labor, but even though that is the case his clothing is not cheap. It is top of the line construction type wear. From the construction hat and glasses to the footwear. But what catches my eyes are the two men in expensive suits next to him wearing gun holsters. Those guys are expensive bodyguards/ security and that means he has a need for them. The cops are discussing things with them about the assailant and apparently these bodyguards are going to be assuring Kate is safe from future attacks.
Elliott
I see the Kavanagh family and apparently they don't know who I am in my work garb. I assigned two guys to watch over Kate Kavanagh while she is recovering. The cops have told me what the kidnapper said and I don't believe a word of it and I tell them it sounds like a made up story. I called dad about checking on this guys story. He said it just doesn't seem right or true. Then he hears the name of this guys supposed boss. He told me if the boss is Elena Lincoln then it is definitely bs. I call Welch because something isn't kosher about all of this and it is strange, if this guy is a bodyguard or security why try to kidnap her and then shoot her when they could have had her arrested for stalking. A lot of questions in my mind and I want answers. Dad wants a copy of anything found so he can guide me about my actions regarding this. Kate isn't awake yet and they have put her in a medically induced coma. I tell the bodyguards to keep the Lincoln's out of her room.
Eamon
I ask for Kate's phone, but I am told it is in evidence right now along with her purse and briefcase. I call the office and have them access all her devices and I see something quite odd. A birth certificate for one Christian Lincoln. But his mother isn't Elena Lincoln. It is Ella Johnson. I check a few things and the fathers none other than Richard Lincoln.