A Hanging Tree

Jocelyn Adams Steele
I am sitting in the jail cell waiting for my dumbass sister in law to arrive with bail and my car. Carla Adams is lucky that Bob even looked her way. She reminds me of that stupid Anastasia Steele. I ended up married to her father's cousin and found out Vernon Steele lied about being the heir to the Steele fortune. He lied about being Raymond Steele's cousin. They aren't related at all. Vernon had changed his name in witness protection and they gave him the name Vernon Steele. He had nothing at all just the job the government placed him in. That is how we couldn't claim any of the Steele estate. Because I drew so much attention to us trying to get the money. Vernon was shot execution style while I was visiting a close friend of mine. After the judge decided we were not entitled to anything of Raymond Steele's and the family, because he was informed that Vernon was using the name Steele and was born  Allen Carson all of this was done in a closed court. I am going to find out where all the missing cash is at though. For sone reason the estate had only property and insurance policies. Nothing was left to anyone but Anastasia and Wesley. Her dead husband Jack Hyde was hired to bomb the Steele family including his own pregnant wife. He screwed up on the set up of the trigger mechanisms and boom. They failed to find all the bodies but Jack's.
Bob Adams
Carla please don't be stupid leave that insane woman behind bars. She stops and she puts her bag down and realizes just how Jocelyn has treated her all the time they have known each other.
Carla
You are right about that, you really do hate your sister don't you?
Bob
Hate isn't strong enough after she killed mom and dad and got away with it. I don't want you being her next victim. Let's move and never give her our new anything, she doesn't have the resources to find us again. We should get a carry conceal permit and carry a gun and learn how to shoot. You know how she sent those assassins in the hospital to kill Anastasia and her baby boy. If she can kill an infant and his mother the day she gave birth she can do anything.
Carla
We start packing up and sell our home and head out. Jocelyn has to serve a year, so we can get lost easily. I hate guns, but I also hate the idea of dying as well. Plus Jocelyn I could easily aim a gun and shoot her. I witnessed her kill her mom and dad unbeknownst to her. She scared the hell out if me and I shake when she calls me for anything at all. We have cut off all communications with anyone and left for parts unknown.
Jocelyn
I can't believe no one posted bail and I was found guilty and serving a year, but just as I thought I was safe from further charges. I was taken back to court and charged with my parents murders. There are cctv footage and physical evidence that place me where they died. My alibi was proven to be a lie. I get a visitor I didn't expect to see again. He and his wife walk over and sit down in front of me.
Elizabeth Morgan
I see you recall who I am, I guess you thought you could really find a way to kill and get away with it, you were never a good person. You thought you could frame me and Carlos for your parents death. Well we have been waiting for you to try to hurt the Steele family yet again.
Carlos Morgan
Be ready for a visitor soon, but don't mistake them for a friend because they aren't. We'll see you in court. I tell her to steer clear of the hanging tree. I think you know what I mean. An assassin she left hanging and failed to pay has a tattoo of her with a noose around her neck on what he calls the hanging tree. Hers is the only face left to rid the world of. I heard he has six on it and Jocelyn is the only one still alive. I never met him and don't want to.
We arrive at court a half hour before the trial begins.

Jocelyn
I jump at every sound and I am finally getting ready to go to court. I have to try to escape so I watch and wait. We are finally led onto the transport and cuffed and locked behind the bars. After Carlos I have this ominous feeling running through my mind.
Guard Sam Green
I hear a odd noise in the engine and we break down. I call in for a replacement and we are given a 45 minute wait. Joe Smith and I will need to stay with the bus and the new guys will take the prisoners on to court. I hand him a bottle of water and he ends up asleep. I notice I am getting tired as well. I try to call 911, but I can't seem to get it dialed. I fall off the seat.

Three Masked men arrive and they take one prisoner off the bus and drive off in a van.
Jocelyn
I am gagged and dragged off the bus as everyone watches but the guards who are asleep in the front of the bus. I try to escape, but I can't. They shove me inside the van and I feel the vehicle drive off.
Sam Green
I am awakened in the hospital with an IV in my arm. Joe s laying in the bed by me unconscious.
Joe Smith
I finally wake up and my wife is sitting by me and I see Same talking to his wife and he is being questioned by the doctors and the nurses. Apparently someone drugged the water with a needle inserted into the bottle right under the lip of the neck of the bottle.
Arthur Stone
I leave with Jocelyn in the van and pay the guys to forget they saw anything at all. This is my revenge not theirs. I head to the tree I had drew on me. I throw the rope over her neck and drag her up and throw the end of the rope on the strongest limb and tie it up and watch as Jocelyn dangles until she stops breathing. I dust the ground and drive off in circles to get the tire marks off the ground.
Oscar Bailey
New face new name and the hanging tree is now a beautiful garden of flowers.