A Year Later

Christian
Anastasia and I are living together. Kate is married to Elliott and they are having their first child. Carlton Smythe is my brother in law now. Ellen is working in security education services that her grandfather is helping her run. After all the stalking and being able to go undetected by my staff she found that it is a very lucrative field to get into. Thomas Reynolds my second in command married her a week after her mother was found guilty of so many charges she was sentenced to twenty life sentences just for the killings. They had her dead to rights. She didn't live long in jail. Her body was torn to pieces and left in the shower.
Elliott
I fell for Kate and her bad attitude in a hot minute. I made sure she got better and her family finally told me either marry her or leave her alone. I married her and we are going to have a baby. Artemis is serving twenty years after turning evidence over on Elena. Ellen did two hundred hours of community service. She is married to Reynolds one of Christian's bodyguards and she runs her own security service for coverts. Hers is the best in the US at this point. She had been stalking Christian for well over two years until Kate came along.
Kate
Elliott and I had a huge wedding. Christian and Anastasia are living together and will be getting married in a year. They are building a new house without all the traps in the yard. Oscar Bailey is Raymond Steele and he protected her and Carlton Smythe who is married to Mia at this point. It was an extravagant affair that the Smythe family insisted having as a welcome back to the human race and let the world know he was alive and getting married.
Alex
I love my granddaughter and my grandson. Oscar and I spoil both of them every chance we get. I can't get used to calling him Ray just yet. We have a lot of fun with Wesley, Anastasia has to remind us he is her son and we have to stop spoiling him so much. Oscar pulled all the traps on his property after Wesley fell into one of them. Anastasia went ballistic on everyone regarding her sons safety. Talk about getting things done work crews worked 24/7 so Ray could have his son back for a visit with three mannies watching his every move.
Ray
Anastasia forced me to get the traps from the estate or she wouldn't allow Wesley to play with me there after he got stuck in one of the traps. I had workers remove every one of them. I got my grandson back home. I also changed my name back to Raymond Steele. I also heard Artemis apologized to miss Kavanagh. He gave her a chance to write his life's story and everything he knew regarding Elena Lincoln. I can't believe that Alexander had Jack Hyde as his son. Along with Ellen being his granddaughter and her father was thirteen. His mother was a teenage girl that Elena used to make porn movies in her dungeon. We might never know who her real mother is but we know she is a Hyde.
Anastasia
Things are still a little tight security wise because Elena had a network that seemed to thread throughout the country. But finally everything settled down finally after Artemis traded I for for more time taken off of his sentence. Kate is writing the story, but all monies are going to the victims families. They finally found out who Ellen's mother is from the porn movie. She was found living as a nun in California. Ellen visited her and she came back crying. She was six months too late, her mother saw the news about Elena dying in jail and she overdosed on sleeping pills. The note said she can burn in hell along with Elena. She wanted to make sure she tormented Elena in hell. This was the note she left. The nuns buried her in the graveyard with all of the rest of the nuns and never told anyone she had committed suicide. They gave her the note and told her to let her mother Rest In Peace there with them. She finally saw why her other felt the need to commit suicide. I did as well. Elena's victims most likely went to heaven, so she wanted to go to hell so she could see Elena suffer even through her own suffering. Eleanor Ford was her name and her family found out about Ellen and they arrived from everywhere to meet their granddaughter and niece and great granddaughter. She came from a huge family.
Ellen
I saw photos of my mom before she was taken by Elena and told wonderful stories about her from all her family. They visited her grave in California. I am now finding that I have a lot of cousins nieces, nephews and so many people who loved my mom and love me now.
Wedding day
Christian
Anastasia is standing beside me looking very beautiful in her pink maternity wedding dress. Ray finally got her to marry me. So here we are getting married Wesley is bored to tears as he hands me the wedding rings Louisa was our flower girl. We had no best man or matron of honor because too many were vying for this spots. Our bachelor and bachelorette parties were thrown by Wesley and Louisa. It was cute and funny as well. I am ready to change my twins diapers and feeding them as well. Two more months and we have the babies. Mom and dad are excited about the twins and love Wesley as their own grandchild. At first the6 were sure about Kate as a daughter in law but soon learned about a few things that weren't released in the papers or in court. She had definitely been following the Lincoln's and found a lot on them, which is why Elena sent Artemis to kill her. They had no idea Kate was being followed to assure her safety. Elliott just beat them to it.
Anastasia
Christian is happy finally for knowing that his mother was killed and it was by Elena. Richard planned on leaving her for Ella. She lied to the CPS and told them that Richard had died in a car wreck a week before he actually did. Another reason for knowing she was behind his death.

The Teens went on to build their own companies that had half teen workers and half adults. Education was priority one, they assured that they had all the resources they needed for themselves and their families. A lot of them were foster children, homeless children and children who came from a poor family.
The concept spread across the US and internationally.

Anastasia had two beautiful twin boys and Kate followed with the first girl grandchild for the Grey family Ava Grace Grey. Theodore Raymond Grey and Alexander Christian Grey were hungry from the moment they arrived in the world. Ava was very loud like both her parents and announced her arrival very loudly. Mia is enjoying her life as Carlton Smythe. She is doted on and has bodyguards everywhere she goes. Now that she is pregnant it's worse.
The Bailey Company has merged with GEH. We have over thirty computer geniuses working for us now.

The start of a new life and a safer one with Elena around. I picture her burning at a stake and mom throwing the wood on it to keep her burning. I have made peace with her suicide finally.
The End and some happy endings and sone not so happy.
Hope you enjoyed this short story.