A Walk In The Moonlight

Elliott
I have been working with Miss Steele since Oscar hired her and told me to make she got everything she needed for her floors and her childcare floors as well. We both work along side the staff who have given their input into those floors. We have become good friends and worked hard and long hours on issues that arose during the building. We start walking around the building and she starts pointing out things that need completed and changed and I make note of the things and we both realized that someone has sabotaged certain things around the building to cause the servers to be at risk. Then I notice Christian walking toward us, I excuse myself to find Barney and I start calling the guy who is supposed to have finished this up prior to the grand opening. Now I know why the servers weren't on line yet. We schedule time to get it all completed.
Christian
Elliott is probably hitting on her, granted she's not bad looking under all that disguise. Suddenly Barney Miller heads towards us and tells them he has found a major issue and they both are needed right now. I follow them to find out what is going on and then see what the issue is.
Elliott
I call my guys in and get the things fixed and the problems get fixed with help from Anastasia and Barney directing everything including the security dampers and they are finally up and running. I just notice that Christian has watched all of this and sees Anastasia heading up to her office to get cleaned up.
Christian
I follow Anastasia to her office and let her know I am impressed at how she handled the repairs so quickly. She looks at me and says thanks, I need to get cleaned up and she disappears behind a wall and then a door closes. She comes out ten minutes later with no glasses and hair pulled back into a pony tail and light makeup. The little black dress looks great on her and her legs are to die for.
Anastasia
We need to get back to the party. Follow me mr Grey. He is in a daze. Why do people do that when I wear dresses? Hmm guess I will never know why. He just follows me back to the party and I go find Wesley. He is getting tired so I have the manny take him home and I play hostess for a few more hours. Everyone seems to be having fun and our computer has been reset and we have been able to run all the programs. I finally get things done and the catering staff start cleaning things up. I am waiting for them with the checks and tips. Barney has went home already and just a few people are still here, they are talking business and want to set up appointments with us and other companies that came out to show support for our new company. I watch as Christian is being surrounded by both men and women.
Christian
I am surrounded by three single women and the men who are their escorts. All of them are asking me questions. Nothing about business. The women are trying their best to get me alone but Taylor is assuring they can't. I finally get away from them and step outside to take a deep breath. I bump into Anastasia and I apologize and let her head back into the building. I stroll around the exterior and think how exasperating those women were and realize that I have been doing something similar to Anastasia. The moonlight is nice and calming, I tell Taylor that we should go home. I decide to leave and send a thank you note to the company and not directly to Miss Steele.
Elliott
I drove one of the young ladies home that came with her now ex boyfriend after he drove off and left her after she tried to get Christian's phone number. Then she tried to get it from me. I might like Blonde's but this one just crossed a line she can't come back from. Kate Kavanagh I will definitely remember you. She apparently had no idea I was Christian's brother and wealthy as well. Guess she is either new to town or only reads about my brother. Then I realize that she is playing dumb. After all the questions she asked were about Christian and his private life. I don't talk about his private life or mine and definitely not my family's private life. So dead quiet and I was glad to be rid of her after seeing her to her door.
Kate Kavanagh
I thought I could get Elliott Grey to give up information about his brother but he wouldn't and after that he basically gave me a cold shoulder. I guess acting like I didn't know who he was, was a bad idea. Mom and dad sent me to Seattle to get a story on Christian Grey and his rise in the business world. I think they were hoping we would hit it off, no such luck in that. I had my assistant pretend to be my date and angry at me for asking for Christian's number and stomp off and leave me there. I had him do it in front of the Grey brothers. By the time we got to my home the atmosphere in the car was below zero. He opened my door though and saw me to my door and said good night. Once he walks away and I shut the door I realize he was my only in and I blew it. I watch as he walks to his car and drives away.
Christian
Things have gone badly as usual with Miss Steele. I am finally in my car when Roz calls and says she got a meeting with Barney Miller which is miss Steele's second in command and we are closer to getting a meeting with Anastasia.
Roz
Christian has it bad and he doesn't even know it. Poor guy. All those young women trying to give him more than just their numbers and he watched Miss Steele instead.