Oscar Bailey Returns

Oscar
I have just been alerted to something very interesting and very dangerous to certain people and that might turn out dangerous for my daughter. I decide to make my presence known to certain people. The only reasons that Elena Lincoln is swimming around Seattle like a shark is two billionaire bachelors of marrying age. After the shooting of miss Kavanagh I knew something was wrong with that situation. The story was the biggest fish tale I ever heard. I soon find out I was right. I get hold of my resources to do a major job and find out that Christian Grey was Richard Lincoln's only child and his mother died suspiciously. He was left to starve to death in their home. The landlord found him unconscious by his mother's dead body. She wasn't a drug addict and was a good mother and had money coming in regularly from child support and her job as a legal secretary. I make contact with Carrick Grey and sent him everything I found out. He can find out more on the legal end of this. I don't think Ellen knows she isn't Richard's child. She might never know who the fourteen or fifteen year old boy is that fathered her ever. Elena Lincoln has hidden her proclivities well, but not well enough. Boys disappeared when she came to any town. I doubt they lived to tell anything at all. Talk about serial killers, one day she will make a mistake like having miss Kavanagh kidnapped in broad daylight. Using Artemis was another mistake. I can't get past the big guys guarding miss Kavanagh. I drop by and check out my company and see Anastasia chasing Wesley around the daycare trying to get him to put his coat on to leave for the day. She feels me looking at her and her eyes start tearing up and she runs into my open arms. I might have changed my face, but the rose tattoo on my arm has never changed. She was named after her grandmother Anastasia Rose Steele. Inside the rose is their birthdates. I hold her close and see my grandson watching as I hug her tightly. She turns to Wesley and introduces him to me. I shake his little hand and he looks me over good and asks me if I am his grandfather.
Anastasia
The second I see his eyes and the love in them I know it is my daddy and the tattoo confirmed it. I am ready to leave and we head out and go home to eat. Dad has four bodyguards and a limo waiting for us. He wants me to keep calling him Oscar Bailey until everything he has came to town for is cleared up. He says that I will need security and bodyguards for me and Wesley 24/7. He says it is something he doesn't want Wesley to know about.
Later dad tells me that there is a huge issue involving Christian Grey and his past and because I have been seen on a few occasions with him I might become collateral damage if what he thinks s about to happen happens. He explains everything regarding the Lincoln's and why they are really here. He shows me everything he has found out and how truly dangerous the Lincoln's can be especially Elena. Dad says start wearing your bulletproof vest and your guns. Have three men on Wesley. I asked dad why Jack wanted us all dead?
Oscar AKA Ray Steele.
Jack wanted all the Steele fortune and we were all supposed to die in that explosion. He would have inherited it all. Except that Wesley made an early arrival and Anastasia was giving birth as I was saving my wife and daughter from glass shards fling around. had I been in the car with them we would have all died. I grabbed Jack and made sure he blew up with the second bomb he had placed to ensure my wife and child's death. We made sure people thought I died in that wreck. Jocelyn had a lot of nerve trying to get Anastasia's inheritance. She made her own enemies. I made sure that no one got hold of this home or much else by holding things in trust and Anastasia got everything recently. She doesn't go around flashing her cash. Her skills at restoring crap cars amazes me though. After I get things done I will sit and enjoy my grandchildren.
Carrick
I try to get in to talk to guy who shot miss Kavanagh but they won't allow me to. I got a background check on him, but a lot was missing. The van he was dragging her into was well stocked for many things involving kidnapping her. Artemis Rogers had a visitor or two. O. Bailey I look at it and wander who it is and think about the company that has been where the woman Christian has a real thing for is working at. They have expanded a lot at this point. They have programs that are opening up new avenues for teens who would not normally have the resources to gain access to in place. They have been working on a specific building to assure there are more spots for teens to learn various skills and get a jump on college. Grace has sponsored a few of them and has offered to help in any way possible. I heard the Lincoln's tried but Anastasia turned them away completely. I don't know the complete story, but I heard that a call was made to Anastasia and she took it to heart.
Elena
I still am trying to gain access to the Bailey teen training center, but Miss Steele has turned me down at every turn. Ellen even tried to get me in and no such luck she used her name and they still turned her down.
Ellen
I don't know why teaching teens would be something mom would want to do, but I did as she asked and tried, but I got turned down as well.