A Night To Remember(sex)

Grace Grey
I have the yearly charity event to benefit children. So we invite the major donators along with new companies or industries in the area. We are hoping to expand into other areas so we have been adding to our lists of invitees. Several new invitees have been add3d a few have been suggested. One included a new company that not only just opened up but from what I understand they have hired young teens one of which is a foster child who is trying to become emancipated. One of the many requirements is the teens get their high school diploma and have to keep up a certain grade point average. Children and Teens Funds we decided to invite some of the teens we sponsor or are looking to sponsor to the events. The teens from the Bailey company are invited along with several others. Their bosses, caseworkers, or even foster parents are given the opportunity to come along with them. A few bosses have taken on the responsibility of bringing their teen employees. We aren't serving alcohol to the early event that includes showcasing these very determined young people.
Anastasia
After getting the invitations my teen employees approached me about going and what to wear. Someone actually convinced them to go because of who was behind the event. Grace Grey pediatric surgeon and her husband Carrick Grey lawyer both parents of Christian Grey. It is to benefit children in their situations and I can't refuse to go and be their chaperone. Plus I need to assure they have decent attire and footwear. I decide to get them more attire for future events if needed and allow them to lock their things in my office and give them a place to store them as well. I should have thought about this before, but because of foster care you aren't sure if your items are safe at the place you stay. So two of the teens are in foster care and need a place to keep things. So I allocated space in my office to store items until I have space created just for them with locks on them. My new building manager found a perfect place for the teens and she actually volunteered to chaperone as well. Miss Williams just got hired on and I had HR check her out. Nothing was amiss, but that gut feeling was there. When someone seems to nice to be true you might want to be sure that they are just extremely nice or they have an ulterior motive. HR hired her and I am not sure why they needed to. Plus her coming to the charity event is very odd. She somehow got an invitation to both the early event and the later event for adults only.
Leila Williams
Mom insisted I get this job working at the Bailey company, she said that Christian is quite obsessed with Miss Steele. I have tried to get close to Miss Steele but she has been extremely busy with work and her son. An opportunity presented itself in helping the teens she hired and being a chaperone to an event that has them in mind and that is for teens and they have it early and then the adults have an event to raise funds for them later on. A lot of benefactors came to meet the teens from various programs along with potentials Candace's for different projects. This is a Grace Grey assisted charity event so all the Grey family are required to attend both. Mom knew what she was doing on this point.
Helena Williams
I have everything ready for Leila to wear to the events, I am skipping the teen event and going to the adult party. The party for the teens was boring according to Leila, but apparently Anastasia made sure her teens were introduced to everyone that had been asking her about how they were working out. Apparently they asked her teen employees for names of others who might be interested in starting in the business world early as well. Leila had to stand by while listening to how brilliant mss Steele was regarding hiring these three teens to work in the tech departments of the Bailey company.
Leila
I couldn't believe how much attention Anastasia got from the Grey family and then she made sure the teens were driven him by security and was assured they arrived safely. Christian got her alone after that and things looked a bit amiss when they came back from where ever they came from.
Christian
I get Anastasia alone and I take her for a walk outside and I walk her to a secluded location and I take out the handkerchief out of my pocket and sit it on the bench and have her sit down.
Anastasia
We walk outside to a bench that needs cleaning, so mr Grey brings out his handkerchief and put its down for me to sit down on and I sit on it. He starts talking to me about starting something similar at his company for teens and wanted to know how to go about doing it. I explain what we did to get ours to come on board. I tell him we have forms in our HR department to get everything going.
Carrick
I watch as Miss Steele walks with Christian outside towards an isolated area. Then I see her, the woman who has been in several camera shots in various front page shots. There is not doubt she is stalking him. Here she is again and listening to Christian and Miss Steele she was the chaperone at the early teen event and now she is here yet again listening in on my son and miss Steele's conversations. Grace walks up and sees what I am looking at and then realized someone is listening to her sons private conversation.
Grace
I can't believe this Williams person is stalking Christian, she has had many reasons why she was where she was at. I watch as Miss Steele moves and is now sitting on Christian's lap. She leans in and whispers in his ear. I don't keep watching after that.
Anastasia
We are being watched and listened to, by a new employee of mine. So let's see what we can do about embarrassing her. I tell him to go with it. And he leans forward and kisses me and deepens the kiss and it's a very good kiss and she still hasn't left. So he suggests the boat house and carries me to it.
Christian
I let Taylor know to keep an eye on miss Williams and don't allow her to gain access to the boat house. Leila and her mother are very determined to get me down the aisle, that's not going to happen at all. I turn the lights on to the apartment I use when I stay at my parents home. I get us a drink and have her sit down on the small sofa. I watch as she removes her shoes and relaxes. I give her the drink and place the bottle on the coffee table before I take a drink of the wine. I tell her about Leila Williams and her mother trying to get us down the aisle. I just can't get enough evidence in her to file a restraining order against her. Even her watching and listening isn't enough. I ask her to watch her back around her, because apparently she has figured out that I am a bit taken by Miss Steele and it might be a dangerous situation.
Oscar Bailey
I watch and wait for Leila to start toward the boat house and was about to prevent her from following my daughter and Christian into the building. She has something in her purse. A security guy tries to stop her, but he isn't fast enough. He just misses get cut. She failed to notice the others and they grab her and they drag her off and they leave with her. I watch and know that was a bad hire by the HR and will be corrected immediately. I see Jason Taylor and head back home, for now Anastasia is safe.
Anastasia
I am told that miss Williams tried to stab one of the bodyguards when she attempted to follow us into the boathouse. She is being arrested and I should fire her immediately. We talk about how people can fool you and he explains about Leila and her mother and this was the first time he could press charges against her. He leans in and kisses me and thanks me. I don't know what comes over me but I move to straddle his lap and start kissing him.
Christian
I kiss her lips and thank her and something about the kiss causes me to want to kiss her deeply. I don't know if I pulled her onto my lap or she got in my lap, but at this point I have no intention of stopping her or stopping. I feel hands on my shirt and watch as she unbuttons it. I help take my suit jacket off and my shirt off. I unzip her dress and I am happy to find no bra. I ask about birth control and stds. She is in birth control and has no stds. I tell her that I am clear as well. I lift her in my arms and head to my bedroom.
Anastasia
I think we both needed the connection. I start u dressing him, he is the first man since Jack and four plus years is a long time. So I decided to take the initiative and he follows and I am laying on his bad waiting for him to finish what I started. He looks at me and says if we do this it is not a commitment type of thing. I tell him that's fine with me if he is fine with it being a one time thing as well.
Christian
I feel relieved and drop my ants and underwear after disposing of my shoes. She removes the rest of her clothing and is waiting on me. I move to separate her legs and widened them so I can start at where I will end up. Kissing a nipping her all the way up to her slit and clit I lick and suck in her juices until she comes and I kiss and lick up to her breasts and then start biting her ear lobes and kiss her deeply and I slide inside her and we kiss passionately I thrust deep inside her and hear her moans I push her closer and we start moving faster and faster until we both come together.
Anastasia
I am finally satisfied sexually. Jack always made feel like it was me that was the problem. He lied. Christian has he laying on top of him and holding me tightly and I move but he catches me and starts kissing me and he seems asleep. He positions me so he can have full access to me. His kisses get more fervent and he has me on top of him and he moves me up and down hard and fast as we are sitting up and his kisses getting more passionate as he flips me onto my stomach and spread my legs and pounds into me and holds me tightly as he thrust in and out of me until I come four times and he finally comes inside me hard and long.
Christian
I hold her and wait until she wants to leave and I will see that she gets home safely. I suddenly feel lips around my penis as she start licking and sucking me and I hold her head gently as she slowly arouses me and I brought to the edge and she stops and I finally come and she swallows everything. I don't want want her to leave now. I kiss her and kiss every part of her and return the favor and I decided to take her very slowly and we finally lay exhausted in each other's arms.
Anastasia
I get up clean up in the rest room and put in my dress and grab my things and leave for my car. I think it is easier for me to leave since this is a one night stand. I finally make it home and Wesley is still asleep and I go shower and change into my jeans and T-shirt. I had a great time and that was needed.