Chapter 2

Niklaus
"Ohh, the bloody irony, I exclaimed!" I had just woken up in the past naked and I bloody knew where I woke up. I had just woken up in Baton Rouge, near the bar where Hayley had taken Hope and I to lay low.

As I was walking to the bar, I saw an old greasy man trying to take advantage of a young girl. I moved towards them and took him off her and drained him off his blood. I turned to the girl and I compelled her: "You will forget what you saw."

I can not believe I did this but I stole the clothes of the greasy man. The clothes were filthy and disgusting. However, needed something to enter the bar. Once I entered Escaping Reality, the bar, I searched for Hollis. I was hoping to get a room and new clothes and seeing that Hayley really trusted him, I hoped he could help me.

As I entered, all eyes turned to me. However, I did not care. I looked for Hollis and walked to him.

He turned to me and I expressed: " You will provide me with a room and the best clothes you have or I will kill the people nearest you and hang them outside this bar for you to see."

Before, he even said anything, someone touched me and expressed: "You will do no such thing.If you want anything with Hollis, you will have to go through me." I turned to said individual and I could not have imagined to see My Little Wolf standing right in front of me. I automatically got teary seeing her stand right in front of me.However, had to keep my facade since all eyes were on me.

"Who do think you are speaking to, "Little wolf"? Do you know who I am?

She mentioned, "I am guessing based on the accent you're an old one and seeing that I can smell the wolf on you, your Klaus the original hybrid?"

Right you are, little wolf I expressed back to her. May I ask for the name of the person who dares question me?

She came right to my face, which internally gave me chills seeing how close she was to me and she smirked before expressing, "My name is Hayley and you are not the only hybrid." From there she flicked her fingers and I went flying across the room.

I chuckled and mentioned: "Now, now little wolf is that how you treat all your guests or am I simply special?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she laughed.

No, she mentioned. "That is how I treat people who dare threaten my friends."

How about a restart I expressed? My name is Niklaus Mikaelson and I am here to get away from my past. She looked at me and smirked, "Now was that so hard." I simply rolled my eyes and mentioned "whatever you, little wolf". During this time Hollis began laughing and we both turned to him and asked, "What?" He mentioned, Do not let me stop you from having a lovers spat. I simply laughed and mentioned, don't all love stories begin like that?

Hayley stuttered and mention: "What?" No. What are you talking about. Well, Hollis expressed, With how close both of you got to one another, I could tell that there is chemistry amongst both of you. And seeing that you have not dated in a while, Hales, I am now offering Klaus a room for free. Y'all will be my entertainment. "But, but,"Hayley expressed.

Now, now child. You are 18 years old and will be turning 19 soon. You deserve to have fun. You carry a lot of burden protecting us. So, yes welcome Klaus. As long as you don't hurt anyone in the pack, you are welcome to stay here as long as you like.

I turned back to him and expressed my gratitude. He smirked before responding, no worries child. "In fact, you can take the room next to Hayley's and walked away."

I turned to Hayley and expressed, now it seems we will be neighbors little wolf. May you take me to my room so I can lay down to rest, or would you want to join me? We walked towards my room and she nervously laughed which made my heart flutter and said: "in your dreams." And I expressed back to her: "Hope those dreams become a reality as I entered my room."