Chapter 6

Hayley POV:
I was driving Klaus and Stefan back to Mystic Falls when I finally saw the sign: Welcome to Mystic Falls. As I was entering the town, I had a vision. The vision entailed two people. One of those was a girl called Elena and the other called Caroline. They had found white oak to kill an Original. They were strategizing who to kill from the Mikaelsons family. Caroline would serve as a distraction to Klaus. (I wouldn't know what he could see in her when there is prettier women.) Moreover, I saw all the Mikaelsons from Rebekah, Elijah, Finn and Kol. I must say I am jealous of how attractive all the Mikaelsons are. I watched how Finn was killed by Matt and Kol was killed by Elena and her young brother Jeremy. It was so intense I started shaking and swerved the car leading us to fall off a bridge. The last thing I remember before everything went dark was Klaus screaming: HAYLEY!

Niklaus POV:
As we were driving to Mystic Falls everything was going well until I saw Hayley have a vision. It must have been an intense vision seeing that she began swerving the car. I tried to move her hands away to take control of the car. However, she seemed to be in a controlled mindset. She began screaming and both Stefan and I looked terrified on her behalf because she's the only one at risk of dying. The car went out the bridge and as we were falling Stefan broke the door and I wrapped my arms around Hayley so I could take the impact of the car falling onto the freezing water. This would lead Hayley to black out and me terrified. I screamed like I have never had before for the risk of losing her once again. However, Stefan seeing my immobility to move, since my mindset automatically went onto the day she died being burned alive, took direct action and gave her his blood and checked her pulse to see if she was alive, which luckily she was. I wondered what terrifying vision would she have had to lead us to be where we are at. Stefan said he was going to go to find out what the Mystic Falls gang have been doing so we can strategize. I gave him an honest thanks for helping save her life. I had frozen out of fear of losing her again. However, he was there and helped the both of us. He responded: "Don't sweat it. As I mentioned, I care for the both of you. The day she and I hid in the trunk we were able to connect and I saw the love she had for you and your family. Moreover, I want her to be safe because I recognize she's your salvation and you deserve happiness. Now, I must go because knowing my brother and the gang, they probably did something stupid, which will lead us to clean their work. Hit me up if either of you need anything." He walked away as I carried Hayley onto the house that will mean a lot to the both of us, since it would be in this house where we would create Hope. However, as I entered my home, I got the most unexpected occurrence.

Hello brother, Elijah responded.

Someone had taken off all the daggers from Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol. Thankfully, Finn was still daggered. This would help me to convince him to be on our side instead of mothers. Whoever woke them up will be losing their lives.

Fuck, I internally winced. I was the one that should have been the one to wake them up. I told them that we could speak after I put Hayley to rest. As I was walking to my room to put Hayley to rest there, I saw Elijah look at her with curiosity. Ohh, fuck no. Nope, not going to happen.

I put Hayley to rest and went back downstairs and first thing I confronted with was Kol throwing a punch at me which I dodged seeing that I knew it was coming. I knew all three were angry and they have a right to be angry but they forget that everything I do is for a reason and for their protection.

Now, now I responded with a smirk; who took the daggers off you. No one responded so I yelled: ANSWER ME!! Elijah responded, "Elena took the dagger of me to see if so could help her take you down. Then I took the daggers off both Rebekah and Kol so we can make a consensus decision on what actions we should take against you. As Kol was coming at me once again something stopped him and he flew across the home. This had taken my siblings by surprise as she came downstairs looking beyond livid.