NOT AN UPDATE (New Stories)

First One:
Hayley Marshall is best friends of Clary (shadow hunters). When they go out to celebrate Clary's birthday and her admission to the Brooklyn Academy they get separated and Hayley meets Lucifer. They have a one night stand resulting in her pregnancy. The following day Clary looks for her and tells her everything. Hayley ends up discovering that she comes from a family of shadow hunters and witches. As she gets introduced to the new world she and Alec begin to get close. However, she soon discovers she's pregnant and leaves to speak to Lucifer. In there, she discovers the truth about Lucifer.

What she didn't know was that Lucifer had been looking for her because he developed a connection with her during their one night stand. She soon starts to feel something in return for him. However, Alec also becomes invested in her and she gets caught up in a love triangle between both men, while trying to help Clary, discover the truth about her past, and deal with being pregnant.

Lucifer x Shadowhunters

Second Story
Hayley Marshall was adopted by the Lockwood family seeing that they always wanted a girl. She and Tyler are like twins. Tyler is also extremely overprotective of Hayley. The Salvatore brothers soon come to Mystic Falls and while they are initially drawn to Elena, both brothers fall for Hayley.

However, Hayley pays no mind to them because she starts to discover that she's different. She is a hybrid made of witch and werewolf. Bonnie's grandmother felt that trouble was approaching so she began to train Bonnie and Hayley about their magic, thus making both get closer.

Hayley is also extremely close to Caroline and is extremely overprotective of her. Once both Salvatore brothers begin to create drama, Hayley becomes extremely reserved and separates from Elena seeing that she feels like Elena is drawn to danger and drama. Moreover, once they try to approach her friends she becomes protective of her friends and more often than not puts Elena and the Salvatore brothers in their place because she won't let them use her friends, especially Bonnie who she developed a sisterhood with.

As all the dangers continue, both brothers fall for her protective nature of everyone including Elena. Elena does not enjoy not being center of universe so she essentially becomes one of the main villains.

Once Katherine comes in, she'll cause some of the drama. However, she becomes close to Hayley seeing that Hayley empathizes and understands her. In addition, Mikaelsons will soon arrive and will become enamored with Hayley's fiery personality and take her under their wing.

Who will Hayley end up with?
Damon or Stefan

Third Story:
Rewatch the Past
  Legacies cast, TVD cast, and Originals cast are brought together to watch Hayleys story from her conception until the day she died and how she affected so many characters due to her passing.

The story will touch from how Marcel saved her, her story in the system of adoption, physical and emotional trauma, her moving from one clan to another, how she meets Shane, her entrance to TVD, and everything in Originals including the parts we didn't see. Such include what happened when she arrived in New Orleans to how she was experimented on, her time she was alone, when Klaus put the werewolf curse on her, the 5 years she was alone with Hope trying to find cures for the Mikaelsons, to the Hollow, and eventually her death.

Every character will finally get to understand the true nature of Hayley Marshall (Andrea Labonair) tragic life. Moreover, how many plan to come together to save her life and their

Currently, working on updating two stories a day so these might come out in a week or two.

Tomorrows updates:
1) As it should have been
2)Our Story
3) Changing the Future (currently writing)

Saturday:
Short Story (please let me know what do you want short story to be about)

Apologize for lateness of some updates!