Chapter 5

Niklaus POV:
Two days had passed and I was packing my bags. However, I still was unsure on whether to trust Stefan. How can I trust that you are speaking the truth, I responded back to Stefan?

Stefan POV:
Well, if this were the original timeline, I would be with you right now. Damon would have been bit and I would have asked you for a cure to help save my brother. From there, you would ask me to drink blood and dedicate my loyalty to you. Katherine, would have taken your blood to help Damon since we would discover your blood is the key to a werewolf bite. We would leave Mystic Falls so you can create more hybrids. However, we would discover that turning werewolf's into hybrids was not working. Therefore, we would travel to Chicago and you would eventually wake Rebekah to discover that Elena is alive. We would return to Mystic Falls. There you would make Tyler into your first hybrid. You would leave your sister there with us. We would eventually betray your trust and work on a way to kill you. Your father would return. Your mother would work on a way to connect you all so we could kill you. We would kill Finn and Elena and Jeremy would kill Kol. A lot more things would occur. Eventually Hayley would arrive in Mystic Falls to "help" Tyler unsire your hybrids. She would eventually betray us and leave with you. You both would have a one night stand resulting in her being pregnant. That would eventually have you leave Mystic Falls. However, you would return at some point to sleep with Caroline. After that, all of us would not be in contact for a while. Eventually I would fall in love with Caroline and return to New Orleans to help you out. Once there, I would discover that there was more to you and Hayley. I would tell you to do right by her.

However, what none of us would know is the future trials and tribulations we would face. Hayley would die due to being kidnapped since Hope wanted to reunite with you. Yet, what she would not expect was the boy she was falling for would eventually betray her. This would lead to Hayley's passing. You would have had Caroline helping out but Elijah would get in the way of you saving Hayley. From there, both you and Elijah would take the Hollow and kill each other. On my end, I would die saving my brother because I realized that he had his humanity back. That although Caroline was my soulmate, I always felt guilty for turning Damon into a vampire and watch him loose his humanity. Therefore, seeing him get it back would set me free. My greatest love was for my brother and seeing him be happy.

Therefore, does that not tell you, I know what the future holds? I want to change it as much as possible. I want to correct all the shit we did. At the end of it, we all deserve to be happy. So yes, I am on your side because we are both fighting to have our happy endings. I am not your enemy Klaus! Your mother sent me to help you out. I truly wish happiness upon you and I know that your redemption is Hayley. For the friendship/brotherhood we once had, can we work on saving everyone?

Niklaus POV:
I contemplated everything Stefan said and I realized that I missed him. His passing did affect me and I can only wish happiness upon him. Therefore I expressed: "I accept your help. However, if you betray me I will be a 100 times worse that I was in the past." He had the fucking nerve to laugh. How I wish to stake him right this moment. However, just as I was contemplating the worst way to kill him, Hayley came and knocked at my door saying she begun saying her goodbyes and that I must also say goodbye to Hollis. I simply responded, sure love and she left. Stefan began laughing once again and had the nerve to say I'm whipped. Like no one controls me or tells me what to do. Although, I can't bare to have Hayley mad at me. I was going to stay in my room just to prove a point to Stefan that no one controls me when once again My Little Wolf had the nerve to return to my door, open it, take my hand and walk me outside to Hollis's room to speak to him. She expressed: "You were taking too long so I decided to take matter to my own hands." Even when in another room, I literally heard Stefan hysterically laughing and I begun muttering to myself: I am not whipped, I will not be whipped.

Hollis appeared from behind us and apparently heard what I said because he also begun to hysterically laugh. The fucking nerve of these men. Since when did my life apparently become a sitcom.

Hollis POV:
Hayley, I love you sweetheart but this conversation is just between me and Klaus. Would you be able to make some food and take it to Klaus's company? Yes, Hollis, she responded. As soon as she left, I turned to Niklaus and mentioned: Niklaus, my boy I can see you are more than just a hybrid who takes pleasure in hurting people. I can also see that you have been hurt by those you are closest too. You are a good kid. I care for you boy. Please know that you will always have a place here. That also includes your friend. When I came up with the name of the bar: Escaping Reality, it was to provide people an opportunity to let go of their past and to start again. This place serves as a sanctuary for all those trying to escape and move on from their past. Hayley created a spell to keep this place hidden. The spell is very unique that only those escaping their pasts are able to see it. It was done to help support other people. No one else can see it unless if they have Hayley's blood since her blood is the key to breaking the spell.

However, the main reason I called you here is to take care of Hayley. Hayley oftentimes can act first and think later. That, more often than not leads her to getting in trouble. But deep down she is a girl who simply desires to be loved. Take care of her. And have her call me every day. Moreover, have her come and visit me as much as possible. She is my light and I need her to be okay for me to be okay.

Niklaus POV:
I will Hollis. She is my first and only priority. He gave me a hug and to be honest I almost shed a tear. He truly is an amazing human being. Therefore, I responded: Once I reunite my family, you will have a room in our home. Your Hayley's family, therefore you are my family. I also want to introduce my family to you. I want them to meet such an amazing parental figure to both Hayley and I. He cried and kissed me in the forehead and then gave me a hug. He then pushed me outside sending me to get Hayley.

Hayley POV:
While Klaus went to speak to Hollis, I packed all my items including my book of witch craft filled with spells, that one of my witch friends provided for me. She taught me a lot of spells that I plan to use if need be. Once I was finished packing, I went to Klaus's room to wait for him there. There, I saw an attractive vampire who introduced himself as Stefan. Are you a friend of Klaus, I asked? Yes, he responded. We began speaking and he spoke about his older brother, a love triangle he is in, and another woman who he loves. His story broke my heart. Although, I can feel the genuine love he has for his older brother. In a way, I am jealous because I never had a sibling who loved me as Stefan loves Damon or Klaus loves his family. However, I cannot complain because Hollis provided me with a better life than what most people get. Moreover, all the witches, werewolves, and vampires he has taken in have become my family. The people here took me as their own and for that I am forever grateful. While processing everything, Klaus returned and said we were leaving.

Once we had all gathered our belongings we got into my car. As I was starting my car, Hollis came out and I ran into his arms saying that I would miss him. He responded with: "I will miss you more, my princess." I broke down into tears and I knew he also was crying because I felt his tears in my clothes. He gave me a kiss in the forehead and gave me his blessing. I will return, I told him. No one will be able to break my enchantment. You will all be protected. I love you all, I said one last time before getting into the car and driving to Mystic Falls.

Third Person POV:
What no one knew is all the drama, angst, and hurt they would face once arriving into Mystic Falls. Elena and Bonnie had just entered the Mikaelsons home in Mystics Falls and undaggered Elijah and Esther. In addition, Caroline and Tyler were dating and Elena was getting closer to Damon.

Thus meaning, both Klaus and Stefan would be dealing with angst with regards to their love lives while battling to keep everyone alive because past Esther was looking for a way to kill her kids.