Chapter 8

Hayley POV:
I was hanging out with the Mikaelsons siblings and I truly feel at peace. I just miss Hollis and the family I developed in Baton Rouge.

Kol POV:
Little witch, we must practice your control with your magic. To begin with, may I see the spell book your friend provided you with, I asked? Why, she responded. I want to see how powerful of a witch your friend is and what type of spells she put on that spellbook. From there, I will help you master all the spells she provided you with. Next, we will let you use my spellbooks and those of my mother. I want to slowly increase your level of mastering spells. Okay, she responded. She ended up giving me her spellbook and I must say, some of those spells can give a run to Esther's magic. Therefore, I responded: "The spellbook that your witch friend gave you carry powerful elemental magic. However, you still need to practice ancestral magic, sacrificial magic, and blood magic. What element can you master?" She responded with: I can master all elements. Wow, she's a powerful witch and with just enough training she has the capacity to be the strongest witch alive. Little witch, would it be possible if you can step outside so I can talk to my siblings. No, what you say to them you can say to me? Especially if it is regarding me. Please believe me little witch, I will speak to you next. Fine she said. She was adorable. She walked away with a pout. Even though she's 18 she acts like she's 15. I see why my siblings are into her. Although, I can admit she is fucking sexy, she's not my type. I can definitely see her as my younger sister though. I truly have come to have a soft spot for her. Therefore, she will be under my protection just as much as Rebekah is. Ironically, Rebekah  treats her like her little sister. Plus she made her into her best friend. Lord have mercy on Hayley because Rebekah is crazy.

I went to the living room where I saw Elijah, Rebekah, and Klaus.

I responded with: Brothers and sister. It is important for you to that Hayley has the capacity to become the deadliest weapon for anyone. Many people will come looking for her. Her capacity to control all the elementals at such a young age is impressive. Especially seeing that she is inexperienced to her witch blood. In addition, I did more investigation on the her ancestry. The Hollow is known to be the strongest dark magic that exists and she comes from that bloodline. Thus meaning, she has the capacity to destroy the Hollow. I researched that many witches are loyal to the Hollow and are doing sacrificial magic to bring it into existence. People knowing Hayley is alive will put her in tremendous risk.

However, with the right training Hayley can become unstoppable. I will train her in sacrificial magic, blood magic, and ancestral magic. In addition, the witch that gave her the spellbook, has a lot of dark magic spells there. Therefore, without knowing Hayley has made a lot of powerful ally's. Her blood makes her capable of bringing werewolf's and witches together.

Elijah POV:
Wow, brothers and sister! We have the capacity to finally bring peace amongst all factions. She is also connected to many vampires through Hollis. We can build a better life for all of us.

Rebekah POV:
Wow my best friend is a total badass. I knew she was stronger than she looked from the moment I first saw her. She also gained my respect from the moment she threw Kol across the room. Hey, he responded offended. Sorry, not sorry.

Niklaus POV:
My Little Wolf is special. I knew it from the moment I first met her. She is a woman like no other. However, I am worried that many people might try to kill her because she poses a threat much greater than we all ever did. Kol responded: That is why I am going to train her to become unstoppable. She has a lot of people on her side. Trust me to know, I will do my best for her. I see her like a little sister and I want her to kick some ass. All of us smirked to that and mentioned: Bring it On!!

Hayley POV:
While everyone was downstairs I went upstairs. Out of nowhere, I hear my cellphone ring. I go to it hoping for it to be Hollis. However, I was surprised to see that it was Tyler calling me. Hey Ty, what's up? Hey Hales, would it be possible if we can meet. I live in Mystic Falls and I know your here. I am currently with Caroline and she officially wants to meet you. So what do you say? Of course! Where would you want to meet. "Can you come to my house, he asked." You got it, little brother and please tell Car that I'm so fucking excited to officially meet her. Will do, he responded.