Haldi & Mehendi

Author pov

So today is both haldi and mehendi , here the bride is getting ready for the first function that is haldi .

The grooms has already reached the venue and are waiting for their princess .

(This is what both are wearing )

They were impatiently waiting for y/n , just then she entered the venue with kavya and Priya

They were impatiently waiting for y/n , just then she entered the venue with kavya and Priya .

They both were shocked by her look , she was looking the most beautiful girl in this whole world for them . The way she was laughing while talking with both of her friends made her look more beautiful in their eyes .
( This is what she is wearing )

She came to them and sat in between of both who were admiring their love

She came to them and sat in between of both who were admiring their love . She noticed their stare and blushed .

" You are looking so beautiful cupcake" jungkook said while kissing the back of her hand , she smiled at him right then taehyung said " you are so breathtaking sweetie " she thanked them and said " you both are also looking handsome  " .

The ceremony started and ended with too much teasing , Chaos and romance between the lover boy and our bride .

Now , here every one was getting ready for mehendi ceremony .

( There dressess )

The mehendi ceremony went well

The mehendi ceremony went well .
( Bride's mehendi )

After the ceremony everyone went to their house

Here y/n was wondering why they both didn't asked for kisses before going but she shrugged it off and was going to fall on her bed to sleep .

Suddenly she got call from an unknown number . She picked it up .

On the call
Y/n - hello who is this ?

Taehyung - hi Princess just called you to tell you that we are here sitting in the car in front of your house come fast . Bye sweetheart .

Then he cutted the call leaving a frozen y/n here who was still processing his words .

She somehow hiding and quietly got out of the house . She went to the car and opened the car door to found them sitting on the backseat waiting for her .

When they saw her they pulled her between them and closed the door .

What are you guys doing here ? She asked " it's just we missed you and how could you think that we will go without our kisses and also  wanted to show you something " taekook said . She blushed but after hearing second sentence raised her eyebrows and looked at them confused .

They both raised their right hand to show her and what she saw made her shock , they both also got a mehendi of her name on their hand .

She was so happy that her eyes started getting wet because she wanted both of them to do that but was scared that what if they both denied or what if they felt uncomfortable with mehendi smell .

She touched both of their hand and caressed her name on their hand and asked " when did you both do that " " while you were getting your  completed we did it " jungkook said and taehyung added " yup because we were knowing that you wanted it " he said while kissing her cheeks followed by jungkook .

She blushed and hugged both of them saying thank you , they chuckled and hugged her more tight . 

" We love you our princess " they both said ,  she was taken back for a minute which made Taekook panick that what if she rejected them , they were going to say something when she replied " i love you both too " showing her eye smile and once again hugged both of them .

They were so happy to hear it and kissed her hairs while snuggled into her neck sniffing her lavender fragrance .

They stayed like that for a minute before she pulled away from the hug and said " ok guys now go it's late someone will see us " they whined and said no we don't wanna , this feels so good .

" No guys now go it's late and tomorrow is the wedding so let's take rest " they both pouted and nodded like an obedient child . She giggled and said " seriously i can't believe till now you both are CEO of the biggest company and the mafia kings of world " " and again we are saying this side is only for our love not for any other " they replied .

After kissing their both cheeks she bid her goodbye and went inside her house sneakingly . They both waited for her to get inside the house after they also went to their mansion .
.
.
.
.
.
Ok so everyone that's it for today and I know wedding should not be the next day as Sangeet ceremony is still left but guys i don't anything about that and also wedding part would be rushed because again same reason lack of knowledge .
.
.
.
More fluffs and butterflies giving chapter coming in future
Rest in nexttttt
Save eyebrows 🤪🤣😂
Bye 😎👋