Dare to flirt with my mans again

Hi everyone first of all i know that there are still many rituals left as in Indian culture but you the main plot is from here so yaa i have to skip that things
Sorry 😔💖..
.
.
.
Author pov

It's been two days they have been married and living in India , everything is perfectly good but today they have to leave for sk .

Here they three are getting ready  without the tension of being late because who you are kidding they are mafia kings jets fly on their fingertips .

Still they are not ready or to be more specific y/n is not ready .
Taehyung - baby how much time
Y/n - just 5 mins Jaan
( Yaa she got new habit of calling them Jaan )
Jungkook - baby from 20 mins you are repeating the same .
Y/n - sorry sorry my both jaans here i am ready .

Taehyung - omg princess you are looking damn hot even in casuals

Taehyung - omg princess you are looking damn hot even in casuals .

Jungkook - yup cupcake you are looking so breathtaking , Hyung ( he turned towards taehyung ) let's leave after few hours you know let's go to bedroom right now

Taehyung nodded on that and was going to pick her when she hitted him on his arm and said " aishh shut up both of you let's go we are getting late .

They both sadly pouted and nodded at her , she coed at them and kissed both of their pouts and ran outside . They chuckled and followed her.

They arrived at the jet and was welcomed by their personal air hostess who were looking at her husbands with a flirty look .

Y/N pov

Once I entered i saw the hostess looking at my mans bitch , i glanced at my husbands but they were not giving a single glance towards her . I smiled and entered the jet with them holding hands .

I was stunned with the interior and was looking at it with big eyes suddenly I felt someone picked me up and i was on a lap

I was stunned with the interior and was looking at it with big eyes suddenly I felt someone picked me up and i was on a lap .

I looked and saw i was on jungkook lap and he was looking at me while showing his bunny smile , i smiled back at him and kept my head on his chest listening to his heartbeats .

Taehyung started caressing my hair while whispering sweet words in my ears due to which i don't know when but I slipped in a deep sleep

Time skip
After 2 hours
Y/N pov

I woke up in a luxurious room last i remember was sleeping in jungkook lap , i am damn sure one of them put me here .

I got up from the bed and after washing my face i went outside just to find that bitch standing in a corner eying my mans seriously she wanna make her this journey her last 😠🤬 .

Suddenly she started walking towards both of them while opening her 3  buttons which showed her cleavage . She went towards them who were working on their laptop and said in a flirtious tone " do you both need anything sir " yuck that was worst than a dog barking .

No they said in their cold tone still not looking in her direction , she bended a little more and tried to grab their hands but they jerked her off and gave her their deadliest glare but duck wanted to die today she again  said " leave her marry me i will make you feel pleasur-

Author pov

She was not able to complete her words when someone slapped her tightly against her face , it was non other than our jhansi ki rani y/n , she grabbed her hairs and pushed her back which made the duck fall on floor .

" Fucking  Bitch you were trying to seduce my mans "( she was still grabbing her hair ) and the air hostess was screaming in pain" what you were saying marry me wow do ducks also started getting married , listen here slut if I saw you again eying them or even thinking about them then don't blame me that I booked  your ticket for hell without even telling you "

"And darling we wear clothes to hide body not to show so hide it sweetie don't act like a whore " she said and fixed her buttons and said " done , now look better " she then came close to her ears and whispered " flirting is now a far away talk dare to just eye my man i will just take them out of sockets darling and i fulfill my words" she finished her talking and till now the hostess was shaking in fear just by y/n's aura then taehyung said " ok come here princess and you are fired , this is your last flight ' the "bitch " left from there while shedding her crocodile tears .

Y/n turned and walked to taehyung who carried her to their room . He sat on the bad , jungkook sat beside him and taehyung kept y/n on his lap " ahh why did you call me i didn't got to do anything with her " she said while pouting " seriously cupcake you slapped her that tight and then that hair grabbing - " she cutted jungkook off " don't tell me you are supporting her , you know what go and flirt with her idc "

Chucking jungkook carried her from taehyung's lap to his and said " aww my cupcake i am not supporting her because what my cupcake did was right , we are only our princess mans no one else has right on us except this cute panda " he said referring to y/n

Ahh i am not a panda 🐼 taehyungggg she climbed on taehyung lap and started whining , taehyung chuckled and said " jk don't call her panda " jungkook said " ok ok i was just playing with my cupcake , but seriously cupcake that was so hot " " yes princess that was awesome and we are proud that you are our wife , mafia kings wife " he said and kissed her forehead and pecked her lips .

But princess cussing is bad and you did that outside so the punishment they both started tickling her which caused her to laugh very loudly because she was very ticklish , taekook were tickling her till she got her eyes wet .

They made y/n lay on the bed and layed beside her jungkook on her left side while taehyung on her right side . They both were hugging her tightly while legs entangled with her 

I am sorry she said suddenly catching them both off guards " why princess you did nothing wrong " jungkook asked " i created a scene outside it would have embarrassed you both " " princess there was not a single thing called embarrassment instead we were proud that our girl is so brave and possessive over us , her mans and you know what that duck deserved that "

Yes Hyung you know when she came near just by her smell unwanted to puke so bad and cupcake don't feel soory you did nothing wrong  and this was nothing you did if we were in your place na we would have killed that person till now because you are only ours and we are only yours " jungkook said making her emotional and hugged them tight and slept after few minutes .
.
.
.
.
Ok so hey everyone I hope you are doing good
So wanted to tell you that sorry for not updating yesterday 😔 you know i was lazy so ...hehe ....
By the way tell me in the comments that did you liked this chapter and the y/n savageness if yes then don't worry many more to come .
Please vote this episode ....pretty pleaseu .....🥺🥺
.
.
.
.
Rest in nexttttt
Save eyebrows 🤣😂
Bye bye 😎👋