Wedding night

Author pov

Taehyung lied her down on their bed which they were going to share . She was looking so cute in their eyes that they were just sitting their and admiring her .

She opened her eyes to find her two husbands smiling at her " did you slept well princess " jungkook asked
she cutely nodded her head and said
" I did btw for how long I slept " " for 2 hours princess " taehyung replied grinning from side to side .

" Princess just change your dress into something comfortable and sleep you must be tired " taehyung said and she replied with a hmm and jungkook led her to the bathroom .

She undressed herself and sinked in the bathtub which was already prepared with bath bombs and her favourite lavender fragrance . She smiled seeing this and thought " i am seriously the luckiest girl to get both of them then as my husbands , thank you God and mom dad for choosing them for me " .

After drying herself from the towel she was going to wear her clothes but she remembered she don't have any . She hesitated at first but after making her mind , scolding herself she knocked on the door .

What happened cupcake are you okay she heard jungkook voice " actually jungkook i don't have anything to wear " oh no problem princess you can wear mine " .

After sometime she heard a knock on the door and got to know it's jungkook with clothes . She forwarded her hands and like a gentleman he gave her the clothes with trying to do anything .

After sometime she came out wearing this

Taekook pov

she stepped out of the bathroom and our eyes got stuck at her , she was looking so cute , hot and beautiful .
Her slim Milky legs were just to seducing .

We saw her getting nervous and immediately pulled her toward us and hugged her " don't worry  cupcake we won't even touch you without your permission " Jungkook said " yes princess you are our pride and how can we ruin that , we love  your soul , your innocence baby not your body " taehyung said .

Her eyes started getting wet seeing her moist eyes they both panicked and said " did we said something wrong princess / cupcake , we are sorry don't cry baby " " no guys you didn't said anything wrong it's just i am touched by your words and about taking a futher step in our marriage , i am ready for that "

Princess are you sure , we can wait love don't force yourself jungkook said " yes sweetheart we want you to be comfortable with us , trust us a-" taehyung was saying but y/n cutted him off by saying " i am comfortable with you guys and trust you both the most in this whole world " she took a deep breath and said with her red cheeks

Make me yours by looking in both of theirs eyes . They both smiled and kissed her forehead and cheeks before jungkook pulled her in a passionate kiss full of love after a min they pulled and taehyung kissed her on her lips pouring a the love and care he have for her .

" We are glad that our princess is our first kiss " taekook said and y/n looked at them shocked  " you both are virgin " offcourse princess we never touched any girl because we wanted to save it all for our future wife our love means you " jungkook said making her blush .

After that they both gave their virginity to her and she gave her to them . They made her their completely .

P.s don't worry no bodyguards are able to listen their important businesseu because of sound proof room .

Let them enjoy their first night 😏😏
.
.
.
.
Don't expect me write smut , i am seriously not good but will try in future . Sorry for drowning you expectations 😅😸.
Next episodes are going to be in korea full of romance , drama and fluff and offcourse still she hadn't met BTS and TXT so wait for that .

Rest in nexttttt ....
Save eyebrows 🤣🤣🤣😂
Niko Niko Ni
Bye bye ❤️