Two new members P2

Y/n pov
It's already evening when they are going to show me my surprise .
Me - jaans what is my surprise tell me already .
Taehyung - nope baby wait for it
Me - pleawseee babys , jaans , sweethearts , my loves ahh hmph .
I was trying to act cute but they didn't listened .

Taekook chuckled seeing her reaction and cute actions they chuckled and pulled her towards them and pecked her lips and said " baby just few more minutes and your suprise would be in front of your eyes "

I nodded and sat on their lap while still pouting , suddenly one of their guards came inside the living room and said while Bowing " kings they are here "

" Ok send them in " the guard went and jungkook said kissing my forehead " see baby your suprise arrived " they closed my eyes and made me stand up 

I am so excited , i was in my thoughts when I came out of my trance when i heard two type of different barks  and suddenly they removed their hand , i was stunned to see two dogs standing in front of me one was a black Pomeranian and other was doberman .

I looked towards my both hubby in our shock and said " don't tell me you guys were having pets but you didn't told me " they chuckled and said " yup baby they are our pets he is yeontan and he is bam " taehyung introduced them and suddenly both of...

I looked towards my both hubby in our shock and said " don't tell me you guys were having pets but you didn't told me " they chuckled and said " yup baby they are our pets he is yeontan and he is bam " taehyung introduced them and suddenly both of the them  jumped on taekook making them chuckled .

" Ok ok we know you missed us and we missed you too but see what we got for you both a mommy ." Jungkook said .

 Taehyung carried yeontan and jungkook carried bam and bring them towards me and asked me to pet them i was hesitant but petted them making them lean into my touch and licking my hands

Taehyung carried yeontan and jungkook carried bam and bring them towards me and asked me to pet them i was hesitant but petted them making them lean into my touch and licking my hands . They are so cute ahh they will be seriously my death .

" See they recognised their mommy otherwise they never get close to a stranger " taehyung said making me blush and chuckle .

I hugged both of them tight and peppered their faces with kisses " thank you guys this is the best surprise ever , i always wanted a pet ." They chucked and was going to kiss me when yeontan and bam came in front of us barking at taekook .

" Oh excuse me you are being mommy boys and stopping dadas from kissing mommy . Yeontan and bam also barked something in response and snuggled in me . I chuckled and pecked their head making them wiggle their tales .
Now I also have these two cuties with my by my side , i am so happy .

I played with them whole day and seriously it was best day of my life after my marriage day .
All of them spended their day together  and happy but little did they know someone is coming to ruin their happiness . ( Hint - obsessed with y/n )
.
.
.
.
Ok so i know this part is small but this has to be small as there was nothing but just introduction if yeontan and bam to y/n
And about entry of villian it is coming soon till then enjoy their romantic movements
.
.
.
Rest in nexttttt which is soon trust me
..save eyebrows 🤣🤣😂