Kidnapped pt2

Y/n pov
I was talking with that bastard when suddenly someone entered referring
my so called kidnapper as his boss .

The moment he came in light i saw his face , i was not able to believe he betrayed me , he betrayed us .
Tears started forming in my eyes

" You " i shouted
He laughed giving me an evil smile and said " yes y/nie it's me ur beloved oppa "

" Oppa why you did this , i was like ur little sister , we were sharing a good bond " " i just showed a little affection and you and that husbands of ur thought that i m loyal to you guys "

He laughed and then that kidnapper said " taeyeong you did great job "
He bowed to him and looked at my direction and said " this little bitch here is so smart " he came towards me and held my hairs tightly

" We were going to kill that husbands of yours that day only but you saved them , that attack got wasted, then showing fake concern and sympathy was so hard . How many times i tried to add poison in their lunch and make them eat but you always used to send them lunch which again ruined my plan so this was the only way left "

Till now i was crying hard , the person whom i thought as my brother , who cared for me , fight for me when he thought they were cheating on me did such things
" Means all that concern were fake , that love and care "

" Yes bitch all were fake " he again held my hairs tightly " ahh oppa it's paining, no please " that kidnapper made him leave my hairs and sat in front of me saying

" Now baby ur husband will never find u , they don't even have a idea their secretary is the betrayer " he laughed evily then continued " you are now stuck will me bbg ( i m stuck with you 😂)

I composed myself and said " what do you think you won , then you both don't know my husbands, listen here bastard i told you beforehand they will burn the whole world just to find me and you oppa no sorry taeyeong, you are getting most painful death for betraying us and te stunt you performed by pulling my hairs "

They both were shocked by my words and the same goes to me , i was so shocked how i said those words , wow i m getting savage , i still kept putting a sarcastic smile on my face .

That kidnapper got angry and was going to slap me when a bullet shooted his hands  , i laughed loud and said " they are here , start counting ur last hours in this world "

The both looked at each other and suddenly the door burst open and here comes my husband with rest of BTS members and their bodyguards, they all were covered with blood but that was not their i can rell that .

Which means his no bodyguard is no more , i smirked but changed my face when i saw them coming towards me ( this little devil )

They both entered the place like kings  , ahh they are looking so hot 🔥
They came toward us and jungkook came to me and opened my rope while that two so called kidnapper were still froozed in their place "

" Baby they didn't hurted you right " jungkook asked worriedly , i started fake crying and said " kookie, taetae that taeyeong pulled my hair and called me bitch and you saw naa he was going to slap me " they both fumed with anger

Taehyung went toward taeyeong and started punching and kicking him mercilessly " YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU , YOU FIRST BETRAYED US THEN THIS , I WILL KILL YOU " Suga pulled taehyung and said something in his ears which made him smirked evily

" Guards take both of them to our mansion's basement "
The guard caught them and took them

Then taehyung came to me and kissed me softly" you know how scared we were , when we got the news " " yes baby , we are sorry , we will never leave you alone now " he kissed me

" It's ok guys and i was scared too but you know you both will be proud of me hearing this " they both chuckled and said " what " " you know i didn't showed them that i m scared and scared then too much with my words , i threatened then " they both smile and said " we are proud of our baby .

Then jimin came to me and hugged me and said " you made ur oppas worried beautiful" i hugged him back and said " y/nie is sorry oppa " he smiled and kissed my forehead just then other members were going to come when taekook pulled me to them and taehyung said " enough now "

These jealous babies 😂

Time skip
Right now i m in the basement, taekook didn't wanted me to come but i wanna know the whole truth, i requested them with my puppy eyes and offcourse i won

The guards were beating both of them mercilessly and all these moment i was hugging jungkook as no matter how cool i came out but still i m nyctophobic that's why i m scared as it is so dark in here , which they both don't know , they would probably be thinking i m scared of scene

" Now tell us how you relate her " taehyung asked that kidnapper
He looked toward me and started " i know her since she was in high school,my name is jatin , i m tanvir step brother '

This shocked me to the core , tanvir never told me this , that why he used to get awkward whenever i used to ask him about his siblings

" I saw her in his birthday party but she didn't noticed me , i fell in love with her , i was getting obsessed with her day by day , i told tanvir about this and threatened him to tell me about you , ur house , ur phone number everything but he didn't said anything and he left india "

" I tried finding her after that too but was unable then i came to korea where i saw her , but when i got to know that she is married, i wanted to kill her husband which i tried but failed , then i came up with this plan of kidnapping her and getting married to her "

Till now taekook were burning in anger and i was shocked and happy i got a little brother like tanvir , i was in my thoughts when i heard screaming voice , i looked and saw taehyung beating him mercilessly, wait when this started .

I was going to say something when taeyeong said " boss how you got to know i was involved in this "

They both laughed and taehyung said " see the scaredy cat , now he is not even able to say in his normal voice " jungkook continued" listen here bastard do you  think we are mafia kings for nothing, we saw you in the footage, we noticed that tattoo of urs in one man arms so we got to know that's you "

" Then you were the only one except our family who was knowing our password and number and do you think we are fool that we won't know that someone is going to attack us , we were knowing that the in that you were involved, we just played dumb , to get confirmation"

Ok this was again a shock , how they knew this , wow my husbands i m simping over them " but not now i m so sleepy right now and i wanna get our of this place too , it's so dark here .

I asked them to stop all this  , which he did , i said " taehyung please give them all this beating tomorrow, right now i m tired i wanna sleep, come lets go "

He nodded, threw last kick to both of them and went out with me and jungkook, we entered our bedroom and i went straight to the bed and layed down, they both went to change their clothes and came and layed beside me at each side .

Taehyung kissed my left cheek while jungkook kissed the right one " sleep well princess, we promise you we won't let anything happen to you  , we love you " i smiled sleepily and went to my dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy guys new chapter uploaded
And yaa i uploaded my first oneshot on Insta too go and check it
Tell me do you guys want me to end this series in few chapters or come up with some more fluffy chapters
Ok bye
Love you all
Save ur eyebrows 😂