Meeting BTS P1

( first of all our book crossed 980+ reads thank you so much guys , love you all )

Y/N pov

I woke up when sunlight hitted my face , i tried to get up but I felt weight on my chest i looked down to see my both jaans sleeping on my chest looking soo cute .

I am surprised because since the day of marriage they always sleep on my chest according to them this is their safest place , aww they both are so cute

I am surprised because since the day of marriage they always sleep on my chest according to them this is their safest place , aww they both are so cute .

I kept my hand in their hairs and started stroking their hairs .

They both hummed in satisfaction hugged me more tight and burried their face more into my chest .

I kissed their hairs and started waking them up .

" Sweethearts wake up " they both whined and hugged me more tight which was impossible , here i was being a sandwich between them .

" Wake up Jaan , it's late you guys have to go to company " " no i don't wanna go " jungkook mumbled in his sleepy tone , i chuckled ruffled and kissed their head . " Ok guys enough now wake up sweethearts" .

Finally they both woke up and sat on the bed , i too sat and started giggling at their state .

" Why are you laughing " taehyung said hugging me " you both are looking so cute and funny " they both pouted and I kissed their pouts and said " ok now go fresh up till then i will check my babies " .

" What babies , you said only we are your babies " jungkook complaint , i chuckled and said " you both are my babies but now yeontan and bam are above you " i teased them as as expected they whined and hugged me tight " ok ok mafia babies leave me and get up " they both kissed me and taehyung went to fresh n up and i went to my babies .

I opened their room and saw both of them awake , i went towards them and the moment they both saw me they jumped on me and started licking my face .

" Ok ok enough both of you , you both are just like your fathers . "

After playing with them , brushing their teeth and cleaning them i gave them kisses and bam ran downstairs while i carried yeontan downstairs

I kept him on the floor bodyguards took them in the garden , to make them get some fresh air as it is important for them .