Meeting BTS P2

Y/n pov

The doorbell ringed and jungkook went to open the door and the moment he was engulfed in a tight hug .

Jungkook - Hyung i am not able to breath .
I chuckled at that and the next moment taehyung was engulfed , he too wiggled and tried to out of the hug .
I giggled and went towards them and bowed in front of them .
? - omg maknaes she is so beautiful , ooh my lovely daughter .
He came to me and hugged me patting my head just like a mother .

Just then someone interupted
? - Hyung first let us introduce to her .
He left me and then they started introducing them .
? - hello y/n my name is Namjoon i am the leader of this group .
He smiled which showed his dimple , i smiled at him and bowed
? - first of all no need to bow y/n we are like your oppa and my name is Jin .
I smiled at him
? - my name is Suga
He said with a little cold voice but nope that was just for show , i can tell he is not a cold person and he look like a cat .
Y/n - you like like a cat oppa
I said showing my eye smile and suddenly everyone looked at Suga in horror , i was confused just then jungkook whispered in my ear .

Jungkook - cupcake he is more dangerous than us he never let anyone call him with name .
I was scared and said sorry to Suga oppa but then something unexpected happened .
He laughed showing his gummy smile and came towards me patted my head and said
Suga - no need to say sorry , you can call me that little sis .
I smiled at him and nodded my head while everyone was getting a heart attack .
Suddenly jungkook whined
Jungkook - Hyung you never let me call you with names
Suga - you are a mafia king and she is your wife so behave

Suddenly Jin shouted
Jin - SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU
I flinched and taehyung hugged me
Taehyung - Hyung she can easily flinch .
Suga glared at jin and then someone said
? - ok enough , hi y/n i am your hope , your my hope i am jhope .
He said and smiled like a sunshine , i broke the hug and smiled at him .
jimin - ok so hi beautiful , my name is jimin and you know me and i can tell we are going to be the best duo because you are just like me including smile .
He said and showed his eye smile same as me .
Y/n - you still didn't change mochi and yaa same
Taehyung - mochi ?
Y/n - yup back in Indian i gave him this nickname .
Jimin - yup and i gave her beautiful as nickname .
Suddenly someone butted in and that was non other than my jealous husbands .

Taekook - jiminshiii , don't flirt with our wife .
Jimin - i will what you both will do ?
They started bickering while my eyes fall on someone standing on the doorways looking at me with teary eyes .
Chikku my chikku is here ,i sobbed and everyone looked at me worried
Taehyung - princess what happened why are you crying baby
He came to hug me but i ran straight to the doorway and jumped in my chikku arm who was there standing with wide arm open for me .

Author pov

Y/n - my chikku , my baby where were you , hmm do you know how my your didi tried to find you , why you left without any words .

Tanvir - i am sorry didi
He said crying

Y/n - i missed you so much my chikku .

Tanvir - i missed you too dii.
Y/n got down and kissed his forehead and cheeks
They both were in their own world without knowing someone was burning in jealousy

Taekook cleared their throat went towards y/n and tightly pulled her towards them , she hissed and look at their face to see both of them burning .

They both said in their deep and scary voice

Taekook - mr luthra she is our wife so be in your limits or you forgot who we are

Y/n went in between them and said
Y/n - guys don't you both dare to see my chikku with that stare and yaa i know you both are jealous but don't worry he is like my brother you both heard he called me didi and didi means big sister . Ok my jealous babies .