Life in danger

Y/n pov

Here i am making lunch and about my jaans they are in their company but to be honest I didn't wanted them to go i don't know why but i am feeling something is going to happen . Please god keep my husbands safe .

I was in my thoughts when i felt some fur around my leg , i looked down to see yeontan , i chuckled and picked him up rubbed his fur he purred and snuggled more into my chest and i exited the kitchen after cooking the lunch .

I came in the living room and bam ran to me i put yeontan down and lifted bam up yaa it was difficult but not that much , i kissed his head and he lightly barked and wiggled his tail , i looked down to see yeontan also wiggling his tail , i giggled at them and put bam down and was going to step on first stair but i saw a shadow through window in the bushes of our garden .

I again looked closely but there was nothing i shrugged it off thinking it would be my illusion and went to our room .
( That's not an illusion girl every story has a villian and it's here )

Author pov

Her look

And offcourse her mangalsutra which she loves the most and consider it a important part of their married life which her jaans made her wear

And offcourse her mangalsutra which she loves the most and consider it a important part of their married life which her jaans made her wear .

She came out wearing this and started applying moisturizer on her face and hands and applied a little bit of sindoor .

After getting ready she was about to take a step toward door suddenly she slipped and the sindoor whole spilled on the floor and her mangalsutra got broken, she was shocked as she is not a person to believe something like apshagun but this was not an accident because first of all the breaking of mangalsutra was seriously unbelievable .

As according to the saying that if something happened to mangalsutra it means that husbands life is in danger she took her broken mangalsutra in her hand and started panicking .

Y/n - what if my babies are in danger what if ... No no no don't speak rubbish y/n nothing will happen to them .
She picked her phone and started calling them but to her destiny both didn't picked her call she called many times but they weren't picking it she started trembling and more bad thoughts came in her mind