Chapter 11

A/n: Minor Flash Forward

Derek POV

I'm in the Westmoore Women's Correctional Facility waiting room. Why? Because I'm visiting my wife Andrea Atwell who is currently serving time for the involuntary manslaughter of the couple that sold our baby Naya. Apparently, with the help of her uncle, she found the Foutley couple in Texas. They refused to give her Naya, and she got into a struggle with Robert Foutley. He shot at her and they struggled with the gun. A couple of shots went off that ended up killing Robert's wife, Jillian. That led Robert to shoot at Andrea again so she shot him back, two minutes later the police came busting in. Before Jillian died, she frantically called the local sheriff's office where coincidentally the couple were friends, and told the Sheriff that a black woman is trying to steal their baby. Of course, Andrea was arrested and not given a fair trial. Yes, we are appealing and I will not give up till Andrea is free and in my arms again.

"Aww, my two loves are matching. Y'all are so cute. I wish I could take a picture or be matching with y'all. *Andrea

"Don't worry, you will have a million times to match with us. *Derek

"I hope so. *Andrea

"I know it's hard but you have to stay positive. Also, keep your head down and stay out of the mix. I don't want you to be put in the hole or get extra time. *Derek

"Okay, thanks for your advice. *Andrea

"Do you want to hold her? *Derek

"Of course. *Andrea

I hand her Naya and they both smile at each other. We both need her to come home.

*Later

Naya and I are at the Mommy & Me class, and no I'm not the only man here. It's two other guys that feel in for their women which is good because these women are staring at me, every time we come in. A chatting woman named Paige Soto lights up when she sees us.

"Hi Derek, come sit next to us.

I ignore her and sit next to Brian and Elizabeth.

"She is a weirdo. *Brian

"You're telling me. She always tries to corner me and talk my ear off. She was even posted up next to my car, mind you I'm always late so how does she know what color my car is? *Derek

"You should get your sister on her ass. *Brian

"I will probably do that.

*After Class

I'm leaving the class and the building with a sleeping Naya in my arms. And of course, Paige and her son are by my car.

"Hi Derek, I was thinking that we should do a play date.

"No, thanks. Naya is not allowed to have play dates

"Kaseem is harmless.

"It's not him that I'm worried about. I'm married and definitely not interested in a pushy weird woman like you.

"Why not? I heard your wife is in prison so your'e going to need—-

"I need my wife, that's all. I actually love her now move before I run you over, I'm not scared to go back to prison.

She frowns and moves

Paige POV

"So do you want me to babysit next week?

"Yea, thanks for all the help cuz.

"You are welcome.

My cousin takes Kareem and leaves my apartment. I open the closet door and stare at all the pictures that I took of him and our daughter.

He really doesn't like me but it's okay because I win him over. I will back away and pounce when the time is right.

Andrea POV

Prison is the absolute worst but I have managed. I made friends that I don't have to lick and no one has tried to bully me. I just miss my family, my daughter and Derek. We haven't had a chance to be a family and I hate that.

"You got mail. *Co Meyers

"Thanks,

"You are welcome.

He smiles and walks away.

I think that man has a crush on me.

Curtis Meyers POV

Inmate 652 is gorgeous and it's a shame she is in here. Probably because she was chasing after a no-good nigga. Majority of the women in prison are here because of a man. Women disregard good men like me and get with men that drag them to hell.

Anyway, inmate652 has a nice smile. I've seen it because she is always happy to get mail. I wonder who is writing to her, next time she gets mail, I will ask.

A/N: What do you think about this chapter?

I was so tempted to end this story but I'm like "let me drag them through some drama" then I will end it. Maybe at Chapter 15, it depends.