Chapter 13

Andrea POV

I'm finally free of being in solitary confinement and I'm on my way to take a shower.

"Inmate, hurry up so you can shower. *C.O

"Okay."

I take my shower and I walk back to my cell. The warden is in my cell and he has a smile on his face.

"I'm innocent.

"I know."

"What?

"You are free to go, this guard will escort you to your belongings and take you to your husband. He is waiting for you.

"Really?

"Yes, I'm a warden. I don't do pranks.

I cheer and follow the guard.

He takes me to the room and I change into my sweats and a T-shirt. Then I put my sneakers on.

We start the long walk to the main entrance of the prison. While walking, my head is full of thoughts like:

How am I free?

I can't wait to see my little baby girl. Will she cry when I hold her? Or will she instantly love me?

Will Derek and I get along now that we will both be free?

I'm so consumed with thoughts that I don't notice that Derek is in front of me, till he hugs me.

"Andrea.

I melt into his arms. He smells like nice cologne and I smell like Ivory soap.

We start kissing and the guard is horrified.

"Please take that outside of the gate. Some of us are single.

We laugh and take each other's hands.

Time to live happily ever after

Derek POV

I'm driving us home, and of course I'm glancing at Andrea. I can't believe she is in this car and I can't believe that we are finally going to be together. I'm nervous. I'm killing being a father and I'm hoping to be the same as a husband. Last night, after I got Naya to sleep, I made a list of things to do for Andrea.

Run her a bath, when she gets home.

Hand her my credit card and her ipad. She can order whatever she wants.

Let her pick our honeymoon destination

Cuddle with her(Always)

Kiss her (Forever)

Always give her words of affirmations.

Let her lead, if she wants. And submit if she wants. Our house and family will always lead with us.

Let her decide when we are ready to have another kid. Her body and its her choice.

Continue to love her forever.

Be patient and kind. Marriage is a forever partnership that two people have to work at for it to be successful.

"I missed your smile. *Andrea

"Well, you will be seeing it everyday. Because I can't help to not smile our you and Naya.

She smiles at me then blows a kiss.

I continue smiling and driving.

I'm finally getting to be with the woman of my dreams.

Uncle Amir POV

I got Paige to handle the judge and prosecutor on Andrea's case. She basically threatened to expose their secrets. Because Paige handled this mission successfully, I have decided to continue to have her on my team.

She will be handling and rewriting the wrongs that have happened to black people, especially black women.

"So what is the next case?" Paige asks

I start explaining our new case.

Paige POV

Thanks to Amir, I see the error of my ways and I decided to use my skills for good. Also, I didn't have any choice because it was either a bullet or become a version of Olivia Pope.

Anyway, it's a cool job that makes me feel like a secret agent. I also have a little boy toy that has a shop across the street from Amir shop. His nickname is 10.

Back To Derek POV

It's now been a year later and I have just seen talking to a group of young boys at the youth center. I started the group to share my experiences and to mentor young black boys. Today was our third meeting and I just told them why I was in prison. The reactions were like this:

"Aye, he got caught up with a snow bunny."

"He looks like the type".

"No disrespect but you were a dumb ass."

"That's some lifetime movie shit.

"Next week, I will share the story of how I met my wife."

"Her fine ass. He got lucky." says Zion

"I agree. God has definitely got my back."

We end the day just as my phone rings. It's my fine ass wife

"Hey baby. I miss you"

"Y'all are hungry, huh?"

"Yes, can you pick up Wendy's and pizza for us."

"Wendy's for Naya and pizza for us?"

"Yup, I'm craving buffalo chicken pizza."

"Anything for my girls and babyboy."

We hang up as I get into my car.

Yes, Andrea is two months pregnant as of tomorrow.

And it's all because she was my penpal.

The End

A/n: What do you think about this Last Chapter?

I wanted the characters to be happy and drama free.