Chapter 3

D-Rock POV

It's going on two weeks and I haven't gotten one letter from Drea. And when I called her she rushed me off of the phone. So now I'm in my cell pouting cause I think I scared her off.

"Late Mail for you Atwell. *CO Fitzpatrick

Dinner just finished and it's a Saturday. I don't usually get mail on a Saturday and so  late

He hands me a Manila evenlope with familiar handwriting.
I smile and he walks away. I close my cell and get in my bed.
I carefully open the thick packet and I read her letter

Derek,

Please don't be mad at me. I only been avoiding you cause 1) you make me nervous in a good way 2) cause I have some surprises for you.
I told my friend about you and how you want pictures of me. I was just going to print some random photos but  in her words "stale ass pictures"."That nigga been in prison and hasn't seen a woman bodies in years", so Spice it up sis" so I did. Have fun with the pictures, I hope you like it.

                                                                 Drea
I take the pics out and look at them

"Fuck. She is gorgeous and she got a fat pussy.

My dicks get hard real quick so now in one hand is my dick and the other hand is Drea pictures.

I start to fantasize about her

*Fantasy starts

I'm laying in bed and my cell opens

"Derek?

"Drea? How?

"No time.

She kisses my lips and rubs my dick. Then she pulls pants and boxers down. She takes me into her mouth and deep throats me.

Real life

I open my eyes as I cum  so hard that semen is on the picture and I.

"Damn. Whew
I wipe myself and the picture off.

"Thanks for that nut nigga. Your moans are sexy as fuck.

I ignore gay ass Marco who is in the next cell and turn over to fall asleep.

*Next Day

We are at breakfast when I ask a question

"Can non married people have conjugal visits?

"Wow, it's been a month you already trying to get your dick wet with thickums. I feel that. *10

"I don't think so, especially with corona. *Mack

"Oh. Well I will ask CO Fitzpatrick.

"We going to ball in the yard today right? *10

"Hell yea. *D-Rock

I definitely want to talk to Drea before lights out.

*Later

I showered and I'm in my pjs waiting on the line to use the phone. I'm basically the last one on line which is good cause I wanna have a conversation I don't want the other inmates to hear. I don't care if the guards hear.

The phone rings

"Hello, Derek

"Hi Drea, I got your letter and the pictures. Thanks, I really like them.

" you welcome. Did you um enjoy them?

"Yes. Would you ever want to meet me? Like come to visit me?

"Maybe.

"Okay. Well it's almost lights out so I will talk to you another time and be on the lookout for my next letter.

"Okay, goodnight Derek.

"Goodnight Andrea.

We hang up and I smile.

Drea POV

Drea,

You are so beautiful and have been so kind to me. I haven't had a women be nice to me in years and it's so refreshing. If I was out I would spoil you, getting your nails done, shop and whatever else you want. It might take me awhile but I will repay you for your generous ways.
Tell me about your sassy friend that helped with the pictures. How long have y'all been friends?
Let me tell you about my crew here:
10 is cool energetic dude that is always on 10 hence the name. He is here cause he was the getaway driver for bank robberies.
Mack is muscle scary dude that basically is built like a Mack truck. He killed a guy that killed Mack daughter.
And Max is the old head that has been in here for like a decade. He is pro black and so wise.

My outside crew is different
Sketch is a multitalented artist that is goofy
Meek(yes the rapper) is one of my best friends(we went to school together even though Meek barely was there), besides you putting money on my books, Meek also do too.
Mel a comedian and now media personality. He has podcast with Sherry Morgan. I hear it's funny and informative.
And that's my friends, feel free to tell me about your friends.

I wish I could take a picture of myself (not naked) so you can have one. But it's okay cause when you visit we can take pictures then, if you want. No pressure.
Derek

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Who do you think Derek aka D-Rock is played by?
Who is is playing Sketch and Mel?