Chapter 2

Derek POV

"Mail call. Here you go Atwell. *CO Fitzpatrick

I take my letter and sit down on my bed.

D-Rock,

A white woman put you in prison huh? Anyway I'm a black plus size lady that roots for almost everyone black. With that being said, if you need anyone let me know.
Ringo is a pit bull and so damn cute. He is 6years old and acts like a grown man.
I'm also a sneaker head cause I'm not a heel girl. Heels ain't for me any my feet but I will wear them for special occasions. My mom hates the fact that I'm not girly like her. She loves dressing up so of course I'm glad we don't live in the same state. No more telling me to put makeup on when I go to the corner store and yelling at me that I won't find a boyfriend if I don't look pretty. Are you close with your parents? Do you have siblings?
When are you expected to get out? What will you do when you get out? Besides slide into some vagina
What keeps you sane? Do you workout? Are you like the big boss in there or do you keep to yourself? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just curious about you.

Drea

I smile

Later

I'm at lunch sitting down with my crew.

"What do y'all think of plus size woman?*Derek

"Yes. *10

" The pussy good and they can cook. *Mack

"My ole lady a Bbw. That's all I got to say.

"Why are you asking? *Max (old head)

"I have a new Penpal. A black plus size lady and she seems nice.

"He likes her. Always smiling when I give him her letters. *CO Fitzpatrick

He states this as he walks by and I blush

"This nigga blushing.

"Shut up. It's just nice to have someone write me besides my family.

"Uh. Do you know if she is sexy ? *Mack

"The nigga been in jail for like 7 years, he would still smash even if she had a dog face. *10

"Speak for yourself.

"And that's why you here young blood. Instead of dealing with a melanin Queen that would hold you down you dealt with the white devil wife. Expand your mind and heart.

"You right. She did ask if I needed anything but she was probably being nice.

"Maybe, maybe not.

*Two days later

Drea put money on my books which I'm really thankful for cause I was about to be out of supplies.

Drea,
Thanks for putting money in my commissary. I usually relay on my parents to do so but cause of COVID-19 it has been rough for their pockets. I haven't seen my parents and sister in years due to the fact that they live in Philadelphia. It's too far for them to travel. Luckily they write me letters and catch me up on things. I also occasionally called them. My sister who is married now has two kids I haven't met, a boy and a girl.

I wish I wasn't in this damn place and I wish I didn't mess around with Marissa Alicia Banks.
Before I tell you the story please don't judge, I was young and dumb.

Anyway in my teens and 20s I had a type: Slim, bimbo, white and Latin women that could be models. I always had a materialistic chick on my arm cause I thought I was the man.

Well I got humbled by Alicia Banks when she decided that she wanted me to be her side nigga. She was in the need of some black dick and I was excited to be the one to give it to her. Big mistake because her boyfriend (who is white) did her and her family dirty, stole 200k and slapped her around but guess who got the blame, Me!
They are married and living their best life while I'm in this damn place.
So that's my fucked story.
Anyway, I would like to call you. Can I ?

D-rock

*Week later

It's time for mail so I'm stand in the doorway of my cell.

"Mail. You got three letter this time, let me find out you the prison most eligible bachelor. *CO Fitzpatrick

He hands me the letters as I laugh

He walks away and I go lay down in my cell.

My mom and sister sent me letters that I will read later cause Drea sent me a letter.

D-Rock,

I'm so sorry that you went through that but guess what, karma is real. I did a Google search and Alicia banks and her family are having a hard time during this pandemic. Financially and otherwise.
Also, did you know they are Trump supporters and don't believe in vaccines. I'm sorry to tell you this but you have shitty ass taste in women.Can you watch movies in there? You need to see a movie called Get Out.
Anyway, I will give my number but I must warn you that I have a annoying voice. It's not sexy at all so don't expect much. I think I sound like Oscar the grouch.
So call me whenever cause ya know I'm working from home. (917)321-4567.

                                                            Drea

I jump up and take the paper, I will call her right now.

I leave my cell and walk to the area where the phones are at. I wait in line which is like five guys ahead of me.

20 minutes later, I'm dialing Drea number

"Hello?

"Hi, Andrea?

"Who is this? Derek?

"Yes.

"Wow. You sound hot.

"You don't sound like Oscar the grouch.

She laughs

"Thanks. Are you okay?

"Yes I'm good.

"Cool.

"Does the voice match the face?

"What do you mean?

"You have a sexy and cute voice. Now I wanna see a picture of you.

"A picture

"Yes, please send me pictures in your next letter. Also spray your favorite perfume on them.

"You making demands like I'm your chick.

"A wise man told me that I should expand my mind and try melanin Queen. That they will hold you down and it seems like you are applying.

"I was just being nice.

"By putting $100 dollars on my books. You like me and it's okay cause I like you too.

"I umm.

"Let me let you go so you can change those panties. Later love .

I hang up and smirk. Her cute ass voice, I can't wait to see what she looks like.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?