Chapter 6

Derek POV

"Atwell you have a visitor.

I jump up excited because I didn't know my Drea was coming today. I can't wait to rub and talk to her belly.
I walk into the visitor and instantly spot her

The white bitch that got me locked up in here.

I try to walk back but CO Fitzpatrick stops me

"Sometimes closure is necessary to move on. So listen to her but if you try to choke her, I will put you in the hole.

I begrudgingly walk over and sit down

"You ain't on my list

"I pulled some strings, just like I finally did my part and you will be a free man soon. I'm sorry Derek that it took me so long to tell the truth.

"Uh huh. Did you tell the truth because you just wanted a easy way to get rid of your husband?

"I'm glad your are getting out. I was thinking that I could treat you to a spa day or some dinner, something to make amends.

"You think you can make this shit up to me like you didn't just break my heart and fuck up my life. I know your game, you want to have dinner or whatever and seduce me  cause you think I haven't been getting any action in here.

"So you've been having relations in here with some man?

"No. I got a new women, a real woman in my life that isn't going to do any shady shit to me.

"What about me?

"Bitch please, I will never want you again.

I walk away and out of the visiting center. I get on the line for the phones and 10 ends up right behind me.

"Wasn't you just visiting your girl? Who you calling?*10

"Nah, it was that bitch Alicia that came to visit me.

"And you didn't strangle her? I'm disappointed

"I'm not going to let her fuck up freedom again. I got a baby on the way and a future with my girl.

"What did she even want?

"She told me that she finally snitch on her scamming ass husband. I think she did it for two reasons to get away from him and to get me back. If her face could move, she would've looked disappointed when I mentioned my girl.

"You think she is going to be a problem? *10

"I'm hoping not. But I'm going to call my dad and tell him what's going on. I wanna make sure Drea is always safe.

"That makes sense. *10

The line moves and I'm now in front of the phones. I call my dad

"Hey pops.

"What's up son?

"Alicia came to visit me.

"Oh boy. What that crazy women want?

"She wants to make amends with dinner when I get out. I know her game and I'm not falling for it. I told her I'm with someone else so now she is going to try to figure who that person is. So please make sure you keep a eye on Drea.

"I got you son, my new daughter and grand baby will always be protected.

"Thanks, I love you. Tell them family that I love them too.

"Okay, I love you son. Be safe.

We hang up

Drea POV

Because I'm leaving my job, my co-workers decided to have a social distance party for me.

"Hi Rebecca

"Hi Andrea, this is my cousin Alicia . She is new to the city.

"Okay, cool. Nice to meet you

"Likewise. So this is a going away fete? Are you moving out of the country?

"No, just to Philly. I found some new opportunities.

I smile

"I'm from Philadelphia, if ever need a tour guide let me know. I know all the single bars

"I'm not single but thanks.

"Here take my number.

She gives me her card And I take it

That lady is weird as hell and dumb if she think I don't know who she is.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
We finally met the white bitch that got Derek locked up