Chapter 7

Andrea POV

I'm in the visiting room waiting for my man when I feel our little blessing move. I touch my stomach and start talking.

"I know I'm excited to see your father too but don't be acting up. No cravings and the urge to pee. I wanna spend a hour with my man. I will give you cookies and pasta later

"Already bribing our child.

"Yes. Ouch and that's why. Our little one is happy to hear your voice.

He smiles and touches my stomach.

"Hi little baby. Is mommy taking care of you? Two kicks for yes and one for no.

Baby kicks me twice

"Already smart, definitely our kid. So how are you doing? *Derek

"We are fine. I throw up occasionally because of things like your Dad Cologne or eating a pickle cause of the baby but then realize I don't like pickles so I throw up. Weird cravings like crunchy Cheetos, pizza with honey on it, ice cream sandwiches and spicy food.

"Wow. She is craving things I like

"How do you know it's a girl ?

"Just hoping. You look beautiful by the way, you are glowing.

"Yea everyone has told me, I got the pregnancy glow. And they also told me that I've gotten thicker.

Derek POV

"Oh really. Get up and turn around

"Atwell, behave. She isn't a piece of meat. *CO Fitzpatrick says

"I know she is my wife, My Queen.

She blushes

"Okay, since you already had a rough day. I will be nice y'all got ten minutes to be in the bathroom.

My face lights up and I gently help my baby up. We quickly and quietly walk to the bathroom and go in. I lock the door as she pulls her pants down.

"Damn, that pussy is glistening.

"Only for you.

"I need a taste.

I squat  down and hover over her pussy. I haven't smelled pussy in a long time and it's one of my favorite scents.  I start to lick and yes she is going to be my new favorite thing to eat. 

"Mmm Derek.

Yea she enjoying herself but I have to stop.

I get up and pull my pants and boxers down. My dick has been hard since I seen her so it's go time.

"Put it in.

And I do.

I can't help myself and I moan.

"This pussy is so damn good.

"Faster baby.

"I don't wanna hurt you.

"It's okay, you won't. But if you don't hurry we will get caught.

I go faster and we both cum hard.

"Whew I needed that. She says

"Me too.

We clean ourselves up and she uses the bathroom. Then we are back in the visiting room like nothing happened.

"Let me tell you who I met. She says

Unknown POV

CO Fitzpatrick is really letting Derek have sex with his girlfriend. And she is pregnant which is going to really piss off Alicia
So during lunch, I go eat in my car and I call Alicia

"Report.

"She came to visit him and she is pregnant.

"I know. Are we sure it's his? You know how black women are. Plus he is jail so I don't know how would that be feasible.

"The CO has been letting them hook up, I seen with my own eyes how he looked away when they snuck off to the bathroom together today.

"He must be fired so spill the beans. *Alicia

"But that means Derek will go into Solitary

"Yes and by the time he is out, he won't have to worry about that woman.

"Okay, got it.

Derek POV

I'm sitting in my cell holding the sonogram picture when the guards come. They drag me down the hallway.

"What did I do?! What did I do ?

They stop dragging me and throw me into a room. Solitary aka the hole.

I clutch the sonogram picture and start to rock.
I hate this place.

A/n: What do you think about about this chapter?