𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕: The one thing you don't have

They were a lot of things I needed to hear from Tevessa, a lot of questions I wanted to ask. Spraying the potion, I taught about his garnet eyes and the tattoos on his arm. It made sense now. The tattoo was meant to be a reminder for him, a reminder that he had to complete the battle to be at peace.

Battle, battle, battle!

A battle didn't make sense was what I wanted to tell Tevessa. I would convince him to rethink, with a promise to provide a more peaceful solution to the problem. Then, I would tell Crypta to let the Uktamas handle the issue one last time and maybe, just maybe, they would provide a just conclusion.

Zadio Valimenati and Laiasona Domroyante were both deserving people. It was visible in the kind of descendants they had produced. All of them could lead well, it didn't have to be one leader and his wife.

I eventually got out of the portal to be greeted by the setting sun. Weird, there wasn't supposed to be a sun underground. I looked down. Sand was underneath my feet and the Nesylone Waters was gleaming an orange hue under the sun. I turned to see if Tevessa was close by, assuming he had got up to come up to get something. Pick pegrazh maybe, just like Tujan had did the day she saved me from Kulni, their pet cat-dog.

Tevessa was no where in the endless sand area so I made my way to the long bricks myself. I must have spent half an hour doing so because the moon was beginning to peak through and a first crystal had appeared in the sky, making the sands beautiful.

The bricks appeared darker in the night and almost difficult to be seen. This location an entryway the Royals could just get through, had I told them about it, and then they would attack every single person that leaved here.

Tujan had said that an entire community lived there. Her mum, dad, Tevessa and she were just one family, who had only but inherited the underground from Zadio Valimenati, the beginning of everything.

No. The beginning of everything was emotional instability. The first move was the death of Yvelcha Sirghasu by Zadio Valimenati and he had done it because he'd felt betrayed by his father and the Royals. It was a misguided perception of the Royals that prompted the war.

The Royals in return fought back because their ego had been hurt. By killing Yvelcha Sirghasu before she could bear a King, or a Queen, must have been a hard push to them. It was pride that prompted the reciprocation of a violent action.

Betrayal, hurt and pride. Three small words could do such harm. Three small words caused a feud that had been in existence for 140 years now. How could such hatred begin to die now? How could I fix this?

I brushed them aside. I would ask Tevessa when I met him. The bricks were only about two feet away. I walked to pass through the disguise but hit my head on a very hard surface. Because I had been almost-running, it was a deep hit.

"Ow!" I groaned and pressed my hand to my head. I had hit the bricks, not passed through them. With one hand caressing my forehead, I put my hands in the bricks. They were hard and real.

Suddenly, Kulni appeared from thin air. She growled and raised her forelimb, scratching the air just like her child had done before. She stepped closer just as I stepped back. Her pace increased, mine did too.

Then, she growled and began to chase me. I tore my eyes from the bricks and ran away from the dangerous animal. I didn't care if it was a herbivore or not, it had really sharp claws.

While running, I sprayed my portal and jumped into it. My heart was beating out of my chest, my breathing was erratic as I made it back to the familiar comfort of my purple room. Sitting down on the bed, I rubbed my head some more, while thinking about the bricks.