𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐁𝐀

STORY DESCRIPTION

Neba is in a position that is vulnerable to attack by the Zadios — an opposition set to avenge Neba and overcome its territory at Neymen

Emery Scother is a seventeen-year-old unpopular high school student with problems that she tries to deal with by letting them pile up and destroy what is left of her unstable emotional health.

Oddly, she is chosen by Neba to fight with the Neymens and help win the war and save their kingdom.

What happens when she is drowned in the history and mysteries of Neba and gets tangled in them, alongside her other human issues? Does Neba prevail, or does she let her emotions get the best of her?

COPYRIGHT

All characters, locations, and ideas belong to the author, Amara Ndu (nj_amara). No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

NOTE:
This novel is only available on WATTPAD. If you are reading it on another platform, then you may be reading a plagiarized copy.

(If you do happen to see this novel on another site besides Wattpad, please report it to me :) Thank you!)

CREDITS

Cover credit: Me!!! nj_amara

WARNING

Please note that this story has only been roughly edited by me. Thorough revision and editing will begin only after the story is completed. That said, you are very likely to come across errors, both in grammar and story flow.

If you do, it is very much appreciated if you do point some out. It'll help me when I want to revise my work.

CONTENTS:

A character who is seventeen years,

Swearing (Edit: 29 Nov 2023 — For some reason, cussing now creeps me out and I'm currently working on minimising, and possibly replacing all offensive words in this novel)

Mild violence,

Fantasy.

This story, however, is written with your safety and satisfaction in mind.