Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Bianca's POV

"Mmm. This coffee tastes amazing. I should come here often, you know when i'm in the UK." I said sipping on the coffee. Wait I just realized that we were in a coffee shop.

Don't the English like tea?

Charles lifted his head from the table. "Bianca stop stalling." He said sounding annoyed.

"Stalling? I'm not stalling."

Yes I was.

"Yes you are. Come on Bianca we need to talk." He took my coffee away from me. Did he seriously just do that?

"Charlie give me back my coffee." I said reaching over across the table to him.

"I will once we start talking." He stretched his arm all the way back so I couldn't reach it.

"I wont talk until I get my coffee back." I crossed my arms.

 I wasn't going to let him win. I always win. No coffee, no talking. We stared at each other for about 2 minutes, in total silence. I was okay with sitting here for a long time because I was serious about not talking until I got my coffee back.

 I could start to see Charles getting frustrated. He finally gave me my coffee back. I told you I always win.

"You are so stubborn." I smiled and sipped my coffee.

"Lets talk." I said putting my cup down.

"Hows it been since I left America?" Charles asked me.

"Its been great. But I just really can't wait until I graduate. Graduating means moving out, college, travelling, and just everything I ever wanted to do. Oh and I finally learned how to drive and got a car." Words flew out of my mouth. When I got excited by things I couldn't stop talking.

I noticed that he was string deeply at me but I thought I was boring him.

"Sorry I just really get excited about graduating." I looked down on my lap.

"No, you don't have to apologize for talking about how you feel, ever. Okay?" He sounded sincerely but I didn't look up.

"Hey look at me." He said softly and lifted my chin up with his finger. He looked at me deeply. But then I got uncomfortable and I took his finger away from my face and looked away from him.

I glanced at him at little and he looked disappointed. I don't know why, though. It was becoming awkward so I decided to change the subject.

I cleared my throat even though it didn't need to be cleared. "Hows it been since you came here from America?" I looked at him.

"Oh not that good. My father wanted me to become king immediately but in order to do that I had to be married or engaged." He said.

"So how did you become king, you aren't married. Are you?"

"Not yet," When he said that my head snapped in his direction.

Not yet as in he is engaged and hes getting soon but not yet?

"That girl who kissed me yesterday was my fiancee, Ashley."

Oh so that girl wasn't some random girl. He was her fiancee. I don't know how I feel about this.

"Well congratulations." I said quietly.

"Bia I had to do it, in order to become king. I don't like her. I just chose her to become my fiancee because I knew her since we were kids. And I knew that she would not have a problem with it because she loves me, but I do not love her. I don't want to marry her." He took my hand.

The Chosen Princess (BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara