Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Bianca's POV

As I made my way down the block where my school is I couldn't help but notice a very expensive range rover.It looked too expensive to be in a place like this so it must be someone rich and famous. Maybe it was Beyonce?  

I walked into school and made my way to the gym since I was pretty early. I grabbed one of the schools basketballs and started making free throws.

After a few minutes of playing I sat down on the bleachers. It was quiet and peaceful. I was enjoying my peace of mind when my thoughts were interrupted.

"Excuse me." Said a deep, English voice?

"Oh My God!" I jumped up from the bleachers and held my chest.

My heart was pumping so fast because I was thinking so hard, I didn't notice him come in.

It was a young man who was dressed in a very classy and expensive looking suit.

"Can I help you?" I asked agitated. He looked embarrassed because his cheeks suddenly turned red, and I was annoyed.

Charles POV

"Right this way sir. It's a pleasure having you come to our school. Thank you again." The principal of the school said.

He has been thanking me ever since I got here, which was ten minutes ago and I was starting to get irritated.

"As I said before, I am pleased to do it." I said with clenched teeth.

We were currently on a tour of the entire school. 

"The gymnasium is where you will meet the students, since it currently holds our largest occupancy." The principal spoke.

When I stepped inside, I noticed the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

She had beautiful dark brown skin that looked so smooth. Her hair was so beautiful with its curls. She also looked short and petite, which made her look adorable to me. Her curves were unlike those skin and bones type of women who usually chase after me.

I think this is love at first sight. I wanted her to be my queen and take her back home.

She didn't seem to notice me so I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Excuse me" I greeted her.

I guess she must have been thinking because when I spoke she jumped out of her seat.

"Oh My God!". Her voice was the most angelic thing I've ever heard.

Would it be weird to say that I love her? Obviously you can't tell a woman you just met that you love her, but it sucks that you can't.

She was truly beautiful.

"Can I help you?". She spoke harshly to me.

"My name is Charles Tomenson. I am the prince-"

"I don't care." The young woman interrupted me. I have never been disrespected like that or interrupted in the middle of my speech. Even my cousins hold more respect but I didn't seem to mind.  Her attitude that sparked from her only made me want her more.

"Bianca!". A voice shouted behind me. It was the Principal.

"What!?", Bianca groaned.

The principal did a fast walk to us and looked at me sheepishly before turning to her with a stern look. "You will respect this man. Do you know who he is?"

She scoffed, "No and I don't care."

"This is Prince Charles. The Prince of The England and soon-to-be King." 

"I don't need to respect him. This is America, not England." She replied distastefully.

I have known Bianca for only a few minutes yet I can tell that she is very difficult to work with.

The principal's mouth widened in a way that got me to chuckle quietly,"You know what, you are going to be the one to give him a tour around a school." He said.

I have seen the entire school with the exception of a few parts but I wouldn't mind getting a second tour of the school if it was with her.

"Absolutely not." She shook her head.

"It's either that or detention for skipping class last week. I never did punish you for it."

Bianca rolled her eyes before grabbing her backpack and throwing an orange ball into a random direction. She proceeded to head toward the gymnasium exits without glancing at me.

"Are you coming or not?!"I turned to face her glare. I didn't respond to her but I followed her out of the gymnasium.

I never would have thought that the day would come where I would be happy at something that my father did.

Bianca's POV

"So I didn't get to properly introduce myself back there." His deep annoying accent spoke.

Can he just stop talking?

"There's no need. I know who you are already. Now, please stop talking to me." I said aggravated.

"Can you introduce yourself?" He asked.

"My name is Bianca and I'm your tour guide for this school" I said slightly raising my voice.

If he didn't stop talking, I would lose my temper and I can't control it sometimes. So it's beneficial for him. I was actually happy that he stopped talking. I told Mama I didn't need my pills. I'm controlling my emotions very easily.

( Thanks guys for all your support. And this chapter is a little longer to thank you for it. Bianca does have a condition that will be revealed later on so just wait. Comment more)