Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bianca's POV

I groaned as I walked down the stairs. Another morning that I have to go to school.

"Good morning." I greeted sitting down around the island.

"Good morning, baby."My mom said in Spanish. She smiled at me, which was something she's been doing a lot lately.

I grabbed my plate from her hands, sat down and devoured her food while appreciating her great cooking skills.

"How have you been sweetheart?" Mama asked.

"I've been good, thanks."

"So baby I've been thinking, we should have a mommy and daughter day this weekend ." Mama said sitting across from me on the kitchen island.

I really don't want to do that. Not only that, but me and mama don't have the same interests, at all. And besides 'mommy and daughter day' sounded like it was for kids and just made me cringe.

"No thank you." I turned her down in the nicest way possible.

"What... why?" Mama looked so hurt.

"Mama, it's not that I don't wanna hang out with you, it's just that, i'm not a girly girl like you and you know that. The day wouldn't go well." I replied honestly.

"We can try?",Mama asked hopefully.

I blew out a breath and threw my head back.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Yay!" She jumped off the stool and came to hug me.

I laughed. Mama went back to her seat and we continued eating breakfast.

"Did you take your pills this morning?" Mama hesitantly asked me.

"I thought we agreed not to talk about this anymore." I answered kind of harshly.

"I know baby, but I'm just worried."

"You don't have to worry. I'm fine." I said avoiding her eye contact.

"That doesn't answer my question, though. Look baby, you haven't been talking to me about this lately and-"

"Maybe because you said we didn't have to." I cut her off. I dreaded this talk. I would prefer if we never had to talk about it.

"I'm really worried. If you don't talk to me about this when you get home, then I'm taking you to an appointment that I set up, so they can check for me."

"I've been good and you know that."I raised my voice slightly, starting to get angry.

"I'm sorry honey, but I need proof. Can you show me your pill bottle?" Mama asked me.

I dropped my fork and pushed away my plate. I lost any sort of appetite that I just had. I grabbed my school bag,"I'm going to school, goodbye." 

Mama promised to never ask about that again.I know she's watching out for me but I can't help but get angry. I hate myself because of my condition and I just want to be seen as normal. Cant people just treat me normal? Can't people just stop asking me about it and talk to me how they would talk to any other person? Life sucks when you aren't normal. People treat you differently and it hurts my feelings when they do.

I didn't even feel like going to school anymore but Heather wasn't here to cut school with me.

Charles POV

As soon as I woke up I was man handled into the shower then man handled into the bedroom to put on clothes shipped here from England. 

I was currently in a car being taken to my destination. I was sitting in the middle, between two guards. 

"Oh, stop being so dramatic Charles. You are acting like your father." My Uncle Lance grinned at me. Uncle Lance always had the time of his life teasing me. I never enjoyed his presence since childhood. And it doesn't help that he is my mother's brother; he's always around.

While I am  fuming, he is amused and happy. And it is making me more angry.

"Dramatic? I am being dramatic? How else do you expect me to act? I am being forced to do something that is completely stupid!" I yelled at him.

"I expect you to act like you are a few years away from being King. " He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, and stayed silent. It wouldn't help my anger right now if I got into another argument with Lance.

(I'm sorry guys that it's so short. Thanks for the support and ill update soon.)