Summary

Mya Bello:

Mya and Don got married 3 months after Bianca's graduation in September. 1 year later Mya gave birth to a boy, Christopher . After years of wondering why her first husband left her and after years of looking for happiness she finally got it with her husband, son, and daughter.

Heather:

Heather never graduated the year she was supposed to. Heather and Bianca no longer remain friends because of how different their lives became.

Ashley Tomenson:

Ashley is the happiest person alive. How can she not be happy? She got what she wanted. She's living with her two year old daughter Clara and her husband, the king of the United Kingdom, Charles Tomenson. However Ashley has a deep secret. While her and Charles were engaged, she had cheated on him. Clara is not Charles' daughter. The guilt is however eating away at Ashley and she's thinking about telling him. But she obviously doesn't want to ruin her marriage.

Charles Tomenson:

Charles is miserable in his "perfect marriage". He regrets letting the women he loves, leave his life. He loves his daughter. However, he still has Bianca's number ans wants to call her.

Bianca Bello:

Bianca has graduated high school as a salutatorian. Of course she wanted to be valedictorian but salutatorian is just as good. Bianca got into her dream college, NYU and now she's a book publisher. She works in Manhattan in the "west village". She has her own office, her own apartment and she's happy with life. She misses Charles so much but she believe it was for the best.

Thank you guys for being with me throughout the whole book. I think the book should have, not a sequel but a separate book that's an epilogue. As you can see, there is a lot of unfinished business. Message me for any questions. Thank you all, once again. Check out my new book, Drew's Love.